Fic four

Canon divergence

Characters: sam, lucifer, other minor characters

Pairings: sam/lucifer       

Additional tags: Supernatural AU, alternate universe-canon divergence , canon divergence, lucifer with his powers , human sam ( well nah of course ) , lets just say luce looks better looking like nick, in which sam is possessed by luce in a good way ok ,  before the hammer of the gods crap , 

( yes i am an Australian, so pelase my grammar may not be like how you spell your words and the cash.. eh. ) 

sam speaks in underlined italics in his mind

luce speaks in italics only 

"sam" 

Sam opened his eyes and looked around. No one was there. 

" Sam. " 

" What? Where are you? Who are you? " Sam grabbed his gun on instinct and began to slowly approach the door. 

" really Sam? i'm not outside the door , and how do you now remember me? " the voice asked, with a disappointed tone. 

" Sorry to burst your bubbles , but why are you in my head? " Sam whispered, trying to not wake Dean in any way. 

" You said yes to me a few days ago. Did you not remember? " the voice replied. 

Sam's eyes widened in realization and put a hand on his head. " Damnit. But, why did you let me be in control all this time? " 

" i never wanted to hurt you Sam, physically and mentally. " 

Sam was about to reply when light seeped into the room and the door slammed open. Dean stood in the door way, Cas behind him. 

" Who were you talking to Sam? " 

" um.. no one? " Sam muttered, looking from the left to the  right. 

Dean narrowed his eyes and closed the door, he whispered something to Cas and walked away. 

"damnit lucifer. " 

" what did i do? " 

Sam rolled his eyes and sat on his bed. 

" i'm going to sleep. i'm still kind of human... right? " 

" i suppose. " 

Sam shut his eyes and dreamed. 

When Sam woke up, he realized that he was already walking behind Dean. He wasn't in control of his body. 

Lucifer. Where are you going? 

Dean says there was a case of some sort. he's going to that impala of his

Lucifer noticed that Dean opened the front door of the impala and sat on the drivers seat. 

What am i supposed to do? 

Sit on the front. 

oh. 

Dean drove the car and the two sat in silence. 

Luce, say something . Dean's going to notice the change. 

what am i supposed to say to your brother?