Hosts-012

As the day went on Aaron and Takashi happily talking, some of the conversations being long and drawn out others just simply getting to know each other. Aaron was truly happy for once, Takashi and he was constantly hugging and sitting close to each other. And just twice today they held hands while they walked through the house to the kitchen or living room. Takashi couldn't say he hated it because he didn't, he was happy, though it didn't show much, he was happy.

So now as dinner time neared, the two were peacefully talking as they sat on the couch before a loud, interrupting, sporadic knock sounds through the mansion styled house. Which made Aaron jump at the suddenness of it, Takashi wrapping a protective arm around him securely as one of the butlers grabbed the door handle. When it opened a mass of blonde and violet flew into the room, with open pale arms and latched onto Aaron making him yelp slightly in surprise.

"T-Tamaki... Welcome..." He whispered, trying to wiggle free as the blonde cooed and hugged him tighter. "Aren't you just the most adorable son in the whole wide world! Don't tell me the neighbor has tainted my son!!" He screeched out making Aaron flinch.

"Get off of me Tamaki..." At the simple sentence, Tamaki was, practically, teleported to the nearby corner, sulking, which in turn sent Aaron to sigh and have his head. "What can we do for you guys?" They had already planned for Takashi to stay the night again and was hoping for that plan to still be able to be done even though the hosts had appeared.

"Well, we were hoping to watch a movie with you and Mori-senpai," Kyoya said, holding up a few bags of unpopped popcorn, Aaron looked at everyone, who seemed to have gotten comfortable on the other couches before nodding. "Okay... Make yourselves at home..." He said softly, taking the popcorn and heading to the kitchen. He hoped Takashi would save him a seat next to him so he didn't have to give up his comfortable spot.

As the popcorn cooked he leaned against the counter humming softly before looking around, he didn't like being alone but wasn't about to go get one of the hosts to come and stand with him just to wait for the popcorn to cook. Takashi slowly arose from the couch and walked into the kitchen, over to Aaron to lean next to him, ruffling his hair gently, making Aaron smile and chuckle softly. "Mm... What do you need Takashi?" He asked softly, to which the older, taller male shrugged, indicating he just wanted to be near him for a little bit, which made Aaron smile and nod.

He liked knowing he was, in some aspect, liked by Takashi, though probably not in the way he liked the boy, it still made him smile. Deep down he knew he didn't have the slightest chance with Takashi, who was probably a straight guy, but on the surface he had hope. Hope that one day Takashi would catch onto his feelings and hopefully return them.

But... For the time being...
He was very content...
With knowing he was liked.
Maybe as just a friend
But was liked in some way.
By the boy...
He might...
One day.
Call his.
But for now, they were after all...
Just...
Friend.