This Chapter's All Over the Place

America:

I woke up in a forest, and all the trees were black for some strange reason. One of them was much larger than the others, it looked... wrong. At least it did when it came to the trees behind it it just looked out of place with the scenery.

I looked around to find a very tall boy with a bloody knife waking towards me. My eyes widened. It was Russia. I was confused at this point. Very, very confused.

Then I noticed his eyes were pitch black, like Tom from Eddsworld.

"Who are you?" I asked.

"You don't recognize your own husband?" The black eyed boy asked.

"Wha-"

Then he lunged at me with the knife.

I woke up. It was strange though, normally I have nightmares, but that, I don't really think that was one. I didn't wake up screaming, just confused.

Very confused.

I heard yelling from down stairs, and it sounded like Canada. I quickly got dressed, and ran down stairs to the living room. Luckily it was just Canada, and Australia watching sports, and being angry.

"Hey guys," I said, making my being there noticeable.

They looked over to me, and then looked back to the television.

That was weird. I thought.

Then I noticed Kiwi wasn't up yet. I ran to his room upstairs, and opened his door to find my youngest brother sleeping. I walked over to his bed, and shook him slightly while saying, "Hey Kiwi, time to get up."

He just responded with incoherent mumbles until I shook him more and he yelled, "Meat Pie!" Then he looked around, and I smiled to him.

"Time to get up, bro." He looked at me, and sighed, before pulling his covers off of himself, and swinging his legs off of the bed, so they were dangling.

Kiwi was pretty young, young enough that he was in elementary school, still.

He jumped off of the bed, and walked to his dresser, pulling out a blue shirt, and blue jeans.

He motioned for me to leave the room, probably so he could get dressed, so I did.

I left his room, and went to my own, grabbing my backpack, and shoving last night's homework into it. I picked it up when I was done with that, and put on shoes. It was only then that I realized I didn't brush my teeth when I woke up, so I did that.

I then told my brothers that they should start getting ready for school as I walked out into the hall with my backpack on my shoulder.

After about five minutes of waiting at the door for them I was greeted by all of my brothers, and we made our way to school. Well, I walked to school as always, and Canada drove to school, dropping Kiwi off at his school on the way. He also takes Australia to our school with him.

Canada is my big brother. Australia is a freshman, I'm a senior, and so is Canada, he had a late birthday.

I sighed, and looked around as I took my usual route to school. the walk wasn't cold nor hot, mostly just cool. 

I looked down to stare at my shoes. They were black and white converse. I watched each step. People used to ask me why I always looked at my feet when I walked, the answer always being, "Because my feet are more interesting than this conversation." Then there would be laughing, and whoever I was talking to would be angry.

My thoughts were interrupted when I heard someone yell, "Hey kid!"

I looked up, and My math teacher was in his car with the window rolled down, and he was looking at me.