Russia=Therapist

America's pov:

I woke up in the morning on my bed. My face was tear stained, and I felt like shit. I wanted to cry again, but the tears just wouldn't come out. Instead I decided I'd just bury my face into my pillow, and sleep some more. 

I couldn't sleep though, it was strange, usually when I was sad I could sleep just fine. I laughed, a dry laugh. Soon I was laughing loudly, and I couldn't stop.

This had happened before, and so I just covered my mouth, and laughed into a pillow.

I picked up my phone to see I had forty-two messages from Japan, three from Russia, and one from Canada.

I decided I wouldn't read the ones Japan sent me, and I'd just call her.

I dialed her number, and she picked up almost exactly when I called.

"America! Are you okay?" She actually sounded worried, and not the annoying kind of worried that was mostly just her being super clingy.

"No," I decided I wouldn't lie for once.

"Understandable, we don't have to talk now if you don't want, but when you feel a little better you can text me, and we'll do something together, alright?"

"Okay, thanks Japan."

"No problem."

I hung up after that, and lied down on my bed. I then picked up my phone again, remembering I had texts from Russia, and he didn't know what was going on.

You wanna go tho the park?

America?

You could have just said no.

I panicked, and called him as fast as I could.

"Hey America," He said, he sounded sad.

"Russia, I-"

"I don't want your excuses Meri, just leave me alone."

"Please, listen to me!"

"No, your silence said enough. Your probably just calling me because someone told you to. You don't care about me, you just-"

"My mom died."

"What?!"

"Yesterday, my biological mom died, in a hospital bed, right in front of my eyes. Before she died, I was with her, because I knew she was going to die some time soon. I was just talking with her, and then she said 'I'll love you forever, don't ever forget that okay?' She was smiling, she told me before that though she didn't have the best life, she had a good life. Then she-" I had been crying at this point, "she- she" I sobbed, and he sighed.

"I know how that feels," he said, adding, "I know how it feels to loose someone you love. My mother died giving birth to me, and my father died when I was in sixth grade. I had to go to a foster home, and live with tons of other kids without parents. When I turned sixteen I moved out, and got my sisters to go with me. I got a small house with the money in my dad's trust fund he gave to me."

"I'm lucky then," I said.

"What?"

"My mother, and my father hated each other, so dad took the kids when mom got sick. I still saw her every few weeks, and we were close. She was never the person to but my meals, or provide me shelter, so for that I'm lucky."

"I call bullshit"

"What?"

"You still loved her, did you not? So, no, you're not lucky, no one in this situation is. Just because some people have it worse doesn't make your experiences any less valid."

"What are you, my therapist?"

"Only if you want me to be."

I smiled, and I thought I'd never smile again after what happened.

"Can I meet you at the park?" I asked.

"Sure."

He hung up, and I put on clothes, and shoes.

I quickly told my family I'd be out, and I left the house.

I went to the park, and found Russia and... Japan?! Japan was yelling at Russia, and Russia was reading something on his phone like nothing was happening.

"Um, hi?" I said, though it was more of a question than a comment.

"America? Were you going to hang out with this... thing?!" Japan yelled.

"What if I was?" I asked calmly.

"If you were than you can say bye to our relationship, because I'm cheating on you anyway!" Japan yelled.

"Cool, and I'm gay, you just did both of us a favor."

"Ugh!" She then speed walked off.

I sat down with Russia in silence.

"Heh, have I told you how amazing you are?" He asked.

My face heated up for some reason.

"No, why?"

"Oh, no reason, just thought I should mention it." 

He scrolled down to read more of what he was reading.

"What are you readin'?" I asked.

He simply replied with, "A fan-fiction."

My eyes widened, "You read it too?!"

He looked at me, "Yep."

"Yay!" I said, and hugged him, but quickly pulled away when I saw what I was doing.

"Swings?" I asked.

"Sure."

761 words.

Okay, this is honestly, just... Guys I hit 400 reads! In one day I went from having 300 to 400! I love you, you have no idea how much I love you guys!

Today was bad, but you all made it good. Thank you!

I love you all, and I hope you're having a good day, night, or whenever you're reading this!