Pizza: Amusement Park. 🎡

"Pizza! Watch out!"

You hollered to your unsuspecting Food Soul, and just as he was about to be ambushed from behind, he twirled his flag around skillfully at the very last moment and knocked out the remaining Fallen Angel.

"Jeez... Thanks, Master Attendant..." Pizza huffed, beaming as he wiped sweat from his brow.

"There are so many Fallen Angels in this area... Think we should go back?" You asked. Your eyes flickered up to the gleaming moon that loomed above the both of you, then back at the Food Soul. He tilted his hat down, covering his eyes as he suddenly emitted a serious aura.

"If you don't mind... I would really much want to continue on. There's so much I haven't finished yet, and this might be only chance I get..."

You glanced at Pizza, eyes full of concern.

"...You sure you aren't just out here because I mentioned a nearby amusement park?"

"H-huh?!"

You giggled, happy that you successfully lightened the mood. "I agree, it's a bit boring back at the restaurant... but those tasks are a must. It's not everyday you discover an abandoned amusement park lying somewhere, rumored to be haunted by an ancient Food Soul...

...or Fallen Angel. But we should be able to take on whatever comes our way, right?" You spoke as you kicked aside a branch blocking your path.

"Well... I can only promise I will do my best to protect you, Master Attendant," Pizza smiled, revealing his abnormal but extremely adorable fang. You felt unrest creep up your bones, but you decided to believe in your Food Soul. He was very capable, after all.

As you approached the gate of the amusement park, the dread you felt caused your fingers to tremble. You hesitantly gripped the blonde's arm, and Pizza glanced back at you with a reassuring smile. His hand moved to intertwine his fingers with yours, and you exhaled a sigh of relief, feeling the familiar sense of security once more.

"Let's go."

alright so i just got pizza

and lemme just tell you, I cried

i loved him ever since i saw him, even before i got him

so i HAD to write this... and i'm so sorry because this was supposed to help my writer's block, but I realized I haven't uploaded in a while... so I tweaked it and decided to post it anyway..

im sorry it's so bad...