Two Worlds Meet

Surprise i'm back! :)
———————————————————————-
First lesson was English with Miss Posen. It seemed to drag on for what seemed like forever. Beca didn't care much for books or poems and she found it difficult to understand different extracts as well as writing about them. She was much rather a music person so English was not fun. And on top of that she hated her teacher.

The blonde was so uptight and always had a hatred towards Beca for no reason. I mean she was a trouble maker at times but other than that she was trying her best at her work and she tried to make sense of the jumbled words given to her. 

Beca liked to mess around with the blonde, one time she taped Posen's phone underneath her desk and set up an alarm. It went off in the middle of class and the woman could not find her phone anywhere, she rummaged though her paper work, her pencil pot and even her file draws to try and find it.

Of course Beca couldn't keep herself from giggling along with the whole class. But the fun soon ended when the woman found it whilst picking up her pencils that had fallen on the floor. The blonde already knew who it was as she was notorious for her pranks on the poor teacher.

Finally the bell ring waking Beca up from her slumber like state and she found Stacie waiting for her by the door. They walked out of the classroom and was greeted by their friends as they reached their lockers. They all parted ways after a small chat as it was time for their next lessons before break.

Lunch soon rolled around and the group decided to go sit out on the quad for lunch. Beca suggested the idea of escaping the school to go to In n Out without anyone knowing. Seniors were allowed to go but as it was the first week back they had to stay inside school grounds.

The group of friends went anyway and got back to school quickly. They started sipping on shakes and munching on their burgers just chatting amongst themselves, before Amy spoke up after finishing her last mouthful.

"So shawshank, any lady loves this summer?" Amy said.

Beca rolled her eyes "I was focusing on music this summer, nothing more than a couple of hook ups" 

Stacie gave a playful smirk at the comment and Beca just lightly punched her arm.

"General Posen and the newbie are approaching" Jesse warned, after spotting them making their way towards them.

The group quickly disposed their rubbish and shoved what was left of their food into their mouths.

"That's not cafeteria food is it?" Miss Posen said.

The redhead behind gave a confused look and whispered something to the blonde.

"I thought seniors were allowed to go out?"

"They are but not the first week" said Miss Posen.

The redhead made an 'o' shape with her mouth and nodded.

Beca was lost in a trance once again after staring at the redhead infront of her.

When the redhead caught her, they made eye contact and beca quickly looked away.

"Right ladies, pack this up right away!" barked Miss Posen. "If no one tells me who's idea this was, your all getting detention"

Everyone was looking at the floor, trying to hide their smiles before Beca spoke up and made a snarky retort towards the blonde.

"Detention for two weeks" Miss Posen stated. Beca looked at her with disbelief and rolled her eyes. At this point the redhead head was standing awkwardly trying to remove herself from the situation, looking anywhere but at the group of teenagers.

Before Beca could walk away, the redhead introduced herself to the students. She gave them and wave and said her name was Miss Beale, noticing how she, once again, locked eyes with Beca.

The bell rung, and all student went back to their locker to prepare for their next lesson. Lucky for Beca and Stacie they had PE last. Beca couldn't wait and she couldn't stop thinking about how their eyes met instantly, Beca being mesmerised by her piercing blue eyes.

Beca and Stacie departed from their friends and made their way to the changing rooms to get changed.

————————————————————————

Chloe was beyond nervous taking her first PE lesson. She had a million questions facing around her head 'what if they don't like me?' 'what if they don't listen?'. Chloe knew it was part of her job but she was new to the whole teaching thing. All these questions seemed to stop when she was reminded of the dark blue eyes that were stuck in her head and she involuntarily smiled. She shook her head and let out a long breath she didn't know she was holding.

Soon enough the students came out from the changing rooms ready for the lesson. Chloe felt more at ease and decided that in today's lesson they were going to be playing football (soccer).

A few students sighed but noticed that Beca and Stacie were excited. Yet her eyes we fixated on the brunette, who looked adorable in her boy shorts and ponytail.

Everyone headed outside and got a ball. The two brunettes decided to be partners and started passing the ball. Chloe was walking around trying to take note of the students who had played before and who had not. She finally made her way towards Beca and Stacie and was immediately impressed with what the two could do.

"Keep up the good work you two" said Chloe, as she tried not to get too distracted by the way beca looked incredibly hot when she was playing.

Beca smiled and the redhead tried not to blush at the same time trying to cover it up. Beca noticed and then shot a wink her way making the redhead even more flustered.

————————————————————————

Beca was excited to be playing football, little did everyone know that her and Stacie used to play on a football team together and was glad she could finally show off her moves to hopefully impress the redhead.

It was soon the end of the day and much to Beca's disappointment it was the end of the lesson. The brunettes began to change back into their clothes before Beca had to slowly make her way to detention.

She turned the corner and was met with Miss beale carrying a stack of papers. Before she could realise, they crashed into one another, chloe dropping all the paper in her hands.

Beca soon realised and apologised, helping her pick up the remaining pieces of paper on the floor.

"It's ok, I should've been looking where I was going, completely my fault" she said, "could you point me in the right direction of where detention is"

Beca did an imaginary fist pump in the air, since she realised that the teacher monitoring for this week was Miss Beale. "Well I was just heading there myself, and your going completely the wrong way"

Chloe cheeks started to flush red with embarrassment and Beca noticed.

"It can be hard to find your way and it's only your first day" beca reassured.

They walked down the hallway and and Beca pointed her into the room where they would be spending their time together, noticing how it would only be her and the redhead since no one got detention in the first week. Only Beca.

'This will be interesting' Beca thought.