detention

Beca was sat in detention by herself with only Miss Beale, sitting at the front behind her computer. The only thing to be heard was the gentle tapping of keys as she typed away.

Beca was playing with her fingers, picking away at the black nail polish on her finger nails and was slouched back in her chair with nothing to do as she didn't get any homework the first week.

She took out her phone and began scrolling through instagram under her desk, not really caring if she got caught.

"I don't think you should be doing that" the voice from the front came.

Beca looked up to see a pair of blue eyes on her, she shrugged her shoulders and went back to scrolling.

"What else am I gonna do?" Beca muttered, so Chloe could only just hear.

"Do you not have any homework to do?"

"We don't get homework in the first week Beale"

Chloe gulped and didn't know how to reply, instead she just nodded and went back to typing.

Beca couldn't help but keep glancing up from her phone at the redhead, mesmerised but her beauty. Sometimes Beca would catch Chloe looking at her, until she quickly turned away when they locked eyes.

"Take a picture it'll last longer" Beca winked at her.

The redhead was now trying to cover up the redness in her cheeks the best she could but she knew she failed as Beca just smirked.

"Excuse me?" Chloe looked at her.

"You heard what I said Beale"

"Your really good at soccer you know" Chloe said, trying to change the subject. "I'm thinking of making a team for the school"

After she got not reply she turned her head back to the computer to finish writing emails.

However, little did Crhloe know that Beca was enamoured by the redhead. From her fiery, red locks, to where her reading glasses sat perfectly on top of her nose, in Beca's eyes she was perfect. But of course she couldn't show that, she had a badass reputation to uphold.

The rest of the hour was uneventful apart from the odd glance between them if one had caught the other staring. Once it was time to leave, Beca got up form her chair and walked over to her teacher.

She sat on the desk and whispered "This has been fun, see you tomorrow Beale" which was followed by a wink.

Chloe's breath hitched in her throat which didn't go unnoticed by the brunette in.

Chloe got up from the desk, now that she had realised just how close in proximity they were to each other. She cleared her throat and brushed herself down, trying to regather her thoughts.

She simply replied "See you tomorrow Beca" before leaving the room, purposely strutting a bit to get Beca's attention.

Chloe was fully aware that Beca was checking her out from behind before she disappeared around the corner.

Beca was left in the room trying not to think about how Chloe's booty shorts and top perfectly hugged her curves, in all the right places.

She wiped the drool from her mouth, hopped of the desk and wandered out of the classroom that was now left silent.

She got in her car and just sat there for a moment, trying to get Miss Beale out of her head, before quickly heading home with an idea of a mix in her head.

When Beca got home she raced up to her room, not wanting to forget what she had made up in her head.

After an hour or two she was half way there, however much to her disappointment she had work to go to. Beca worked in an ice cream shop, she was only trying to make some money to buy more music stuff and essentials for herself as her dad wasn't around most of the time. To everyone's surprise she was quite good at the job, considering she didn't like talking to people that much.

So she changed into her work uniform, which consisted of her usual attire with just an apron over the top and a snapback, and once again made her way to her truck.

Chloe reached her car at the end of the day, pleased with how her first day had gone. However, she still couldn't get the tiny brunette out of her head. She regathered her thoughts trying to push away all feelings she had for the younger girl. No I don't have feelings for her, she just met her today let alone she's your STUDENT chloe!!

She battled her inner thoughts, trying to convince herself that it was just her imagination that Beca was checking her out earlier. Chloe decided to distract herself and drove somewhere to try and ease her mind.

Aubrey has told her about this ice cream place so she thought that she would try it out, considering it was her first day at her new job and wanted to celebrate, even if it was by herself.

She jumped in the car and texted Aubrey for the directions of the ice cream place.

Once she received the information from Aubrey, she set off but still trying to rack her brain from the alt girl. Chloe had to keep reminding herself that Beca was her student and she was Beca's teacher and she decided that it was best if she tried avoiding Beca before Chloe (or both of them) got carried away. Even though they had detention together for the whole week, Chloe couldn't decide if she was happy or nervous for her next encounter with Beca...