morning after

"Beca" Chloe moaned into the brunettes mouth. "I need you".

That's all it took for Beca to roughly pin chloe against the door, attacking her neck, leaving a trail of open mouthed kisses.

Chloe clung to Beca, desperate for more contact as her arousal increased by the second. Beca's front pressed up to her own as the brunette hooked her arms under the redheads legs and they soon came to wrap around her waist

Chloe's soft fingertips traced up and down beca's back which brought goosebumps to the surface of her skin.

This only increased beca's desire and she spun them around and gently threw Chloe onto the bed.

Chloe whimpered at the loss of contact before beca came to rest in between her legs, continuing the trail of kissed leading down to where she knew Chloe needed her most.

"These need to come off" Chloe breathed out, tugging at the buttons on Beca's shirt and at the waistband of her jeans. Clothes were messily discarded around the room but neither cared at that moment, this was about them and no one else.

Beca's hips started grinding against chloe's core which caused a gasp to escape form the redheads lips. The only thing stopping them from skin to skin contact being the slim fabric of their underwear that was yet to be removed.

Before beca continued her way down the redheads body, she struggled to reach underneath chloe to discard her bra off of her.

Chloe shifted her position and arched her body into Beca's so that the undergarment was taken off and long forgotten about. The brunettes mouth went dry as she tried to form words to tell the woman laying underneath her how beautiful she was. Deciding against words, she dipped her head down and gave her a searing kiss to show her what she really meant and she knew chloe understood when she was able to draw out another moan.

Breaking the kiss and leaning their foreheads together, Beca trailed her hand up agonisingly slowly before starting to gently squeeze chloe's breasts, creating another grown of approval from underneath her.

Beca's hips kept in a steady rhythm adding small amounts of pressure before stopping, causing chloe to whimper.

"Beca please no teasing, I need you"

"Now."

Beca eyes darkened and she started moving her hips against the redheads again, regaining the momentum back up.

Beca took Chloe's hands from her sides and pinned them above her head on the mattress before swooping down and capturing her lips in a rough, chaste kiss, taking her bottom lip between her teeth afterwards.

"Please baby"

Beca fingers trailed down the redheads body, making sure to run over every curve as she felt Chloe squirm beneath her, her breath hitching in her throat as she found a sensitive spot just below her hip.

Beca's fingers trailed the rest of the way and over her toned stomach before she finally felt the black lacy fabric. She slowly dipped her finger beneath the waistband before whispering in her ear.