night club

"Here, I'm putting up posters for a soccer team, i really think you should try out" Chloe said, trying to change the subject.

"I don't know" her reply was simple and short.

"Just consider it" chloe half smiled, with a pleading tone.

Beca's eyes met chloe's desperate ones and she knew she couldn't say no.

Beca took the poster and scanned it with her eyes. "I'll see you around" she said before leaving.

Chloe slouched back into her chair and sighed to herself with her head in her hands.

Beca didn't usually express her feelings but it was something about chloe that made her different. She didn't know what, but it made her confused in more ways than one.

Before she could leave the pe department she heard a voice behind her.

"Beca wait..."

Beca internally smiled too herself before turning around.

"Couldn't get enough of me Beale?"

Chloe hid her smile before replying "Not exactly, I was just going to ask how your wrist was feeling?"

"Ah, a bit better I guess, it's nothing i haven't done before"

Chloe gave her a confused look which beca found adorable, but she wasn't going to admit that.

"Skating" she said, pointing to her skateboard that was tied onto the back of her school bag.

"Ohhhhhh cool, but yeah i'll see you around Mitchell" chloe shot back with a wink.

Noticing the nickname Beca blushed, which wasn't usual. Beca couldn't help but feel a little deflated that it wasn't the conversation she was hoping for. But the wink gave signs...right?

Chloe walked back to her office, mentally cursing herself for giving beca that wink.

"Shit, shit shit, why would you do that?" she whispered harshly to herself.

"Talk about leading a girl on why don't you chloe" she sighed to herself, unable to shake the feeling every time beca and herself had an interaction with each other.

Lunch rolled around and chloe dismissed her class early so that they could go get change back into their normal clothes before lunch.

This left chloe the job of cleaning everything up and putting the equipment back into the storage cupboard by herself.

She finished picking up cones and placed them on the shelf above her. The cupboard was quite large but it was a mess. The redhead decided that she would tidy it up but the grumble in her stomach told her otherwise. Turning the light off she decided to clean it another time.

Chloe turned around ready to walk out the cupboard until she was hit by a large object.

"Oof"

Before chloe could stumble back she was grabbed on the shoulders. Chloe grabbed on to the structured arms out of instinct, noting how strong the figure was in front of her.

"Careful there red" the nickname pulled her out of her thoughts. It felt weird being called that but imagining beca saying it turned the redhead on.

No, Chloe, no she's your student

Chloe shook herself of the thoughts and peered into the bright blue eyes above her.

"Sorry i really should watch where i'm going" she chuckled. "Chicago right?"