Part 7 (Really short)

Eren POV

"Mom, I'll explain what's going on."

I came home to find mom and dad staring at Levi who stared back. He seemed to be in his own little world. Mikasa came in behind me and hugged mom and dad. I went over to Levi and waved my hand in front of his face. He looked up at me and blinked a few times, "welcome home Eren."

I smiled and looked over to the side to see Titan practically glaring at me. I don't know what I did but he wasn't happy with me. I backed away from Levi a little and Titan turned away but when I stepped closer to Levi he turned back and glared. "What did you do with my dog? He doesn't even want me near you" in said and Levi looked over. "He likes me I suppose" Levi said and sat,beside Titan who placed his big head in Levi's lap.

I looked back at mom and dad with a smile. "We totally forgot you were coming" I said and mom laughed with dad. "We can see that Eren. I'm surprised your sister forgot" Dad said. "This is Levi by the way. He's a friend, a good friend" I said and Levi nodded to my claim. "It's nice to meet you Levi. My name is Carla and this is Grisha" mom says.

Levi POV

Eren's parents are apparently staying over for a week to spend time with him. March break just started so Eren and Mikasa wouldn't have to go to school. Mikasa is staying over as well so their isn't that much room in the house. I'm sleeping with Eren but that isn't anything new, his parents are in the guest room and Mikasa is on the couch. It was a small rental house so we had to make do with what room Eren had. He could have a bigger house but his mom and dad don't want to pay for a bigger one. Apparently Eren's parents are rich thanks to their company.

Mrs. Carla was teaching me how to bake and I quite enjoy it. We are making a simple treat called cookies. It was messy and the flour got everywhere when we poured it. After setting the tray with cookie dough on it in the oven I went to Eren. "Levi the flour made you even more pale then you already were" Eren chuckles.

He lead me upstairs and gave me a pair of clothes to change into. We still have to go shopping to get me clothes because Eren's are big on me. "Eren, I have a weird feeling" I said and Eren smiled. "It's called happiness or joy" Eren says. I give him a look, but I'm not suppose to have any emotion. It wasn't programmed into me. I'm nothing but a walking computer" I said and Eren gave me a serious look.

"Levi, emotions aren't something that can be programmed or taught. They are something you feel and I don't think Hanji realizes what you're capable of" he tells me and places his lips on my forehead before walking out of the room. I reach up and thouch the spot, my head hurts.

I don't understand what he meant or what he did but I know that I liked it.