Chapter 3

The guards took off Horus's blindfold, there were four round wooden tables with four seats on top of the concrete floor however the walls were white there was a door behind him and to the left of him. In front of him past the tables, a line of shelves with a gap in the wall probably to a kitchen  above each shelf was a color from left to right yellow, orange, red, pink, violet, blue, and green the shelves had tiny plastic walls sticking up so that if a tray was shoved too far it wouldn't fall off the shelf but no trays were on them yet. Horus didn't see anyone else around, the guards that escorted him were now in a corner on their walkie talkies. Horus took the time to think about what the guard had told him about Lee, he still couldn't believe it, he knew Lee had talked to him he had Kyle to back him up on that was Lee some kind of ghost Horus thought. Horus didn't really believe in ghosts but he couldn't think of what else he could have been.

               Suddenly the double-doors to his right was swung open and guards dragged a frail looking guy. His hair was a soft pink it was fluffed and curled up to look like cotton candy. Horus thought that from the way it looked it could double as a pillow, he looked on the taller side though. The guy looked about 17 years old and around 6 feet, he was also wearing pink sweatpants and T-shirt which would look comfier if not for the whole being in prison thing. He was also holding a book with a pink cover and a darker pink border but no title.

            The guards removed his blindfold, his eyes were a soft pink when he saw Horus his reaction was confused, "Who, are you?" He asked, "Hey, can you even hear me with those fancy headphones?" He pressed on making Horus more nervous. 

            "I-I'm Horus, a prisoner I th-think," Horus said unsure and nervous with guards posted in the corner of the room he didn't exactly feel like he had privacy. The boy let out a little chuckle which he obviously didn't try and hide.

            "Let me reassure you, yes we are prisoners, so that must mean," The boy said and turned to look at the wall with the colors, "YELLOW, of course, the headphones, man I can be so dumb sometimes, sorry I'm Melvin by the way." Horus was lucky he was used to abnormally fast talk by now, or that would have sent his head spinning. "Sorry, I'm not usually that bad but it seems you're nervous, so let me explain a little I'm guessing you already know the whole transforming stones thing right? Well along with the stones transforming they give you magical power, in time of course, and there are only 7 of these stones from what I'm guessing," Melvin said and pointed towards the wall, "Yellow, orange, red, pink, violet, blue, and green. All of those colors are stones since you're here the only one this facility doesn't have is red, the others should get here soon," Melvin said as an awkward silence filled.

             "So uhm... how was that game on Sunday," Horus said trying to break the silence.

            Melvin didn't respond right away it looked like he was pausing to think and then finally said, "Horus, you need to work on your small talk, also we don't have anything to watch the 'game' if you haven't exactly noticed." Horus nodded and looked at his feet awkwardly.

          "Right, yeah forgot about that," Horus said flustered he also thought he heard snickering Horus realized the snickering was coming from Glyn, "Hey, what's so funny?" Horus whispered a little peeved. 

            "Oh, maybe the major failure of you socializing it's very entertaining," Glyn sneered.

          "Like you could do any better stupid stone!!!" Horus blurted out not considering the others in the room. Horus sharply breathed in, "Oops." Melvin turned to him slightly startled by Horus's sudden outburst.

           "What the heck are you going on about Horus?" Melvin asked gently as if Horus was insane.

          "I swear I have a good explainati-" Horus started but was interrupted by Glyn.