Chapter 8

Horus found the nearest stick to write down with he then wrote in the dirt I have a plan to escape, please don't freak out. Horus then called over everyone to show it to them, he wanted to be able to show them the plan to escape than at lunch they would make a break for it with Lee, Horus wanted to do it now but he had forgotten to bring Lee with him which he held back from facepalming. Everyone gathered around and then Horus said, "Hey look at this cool thing, it's a little idea I had." so the listening devices wouldn't catch on. 

                  "Ha, really I knew you'd be interesting," Kian said with excitement in his eyes. Cara looked just as excited but she was trying to hide it. Melody was grinning like she was about to face a final boss. Amelia hadn't gotten to see it yet though she was still sitting at the tree, even so, Horus felt happy that he was able to make everyone here smile.

                    That didn't last with Jayna's reaction, "No, no, no! Why would you want to escape!?" Jayna asked frantically, Horus and the others stumbled back surprised Horus then quickly put a finger to his lips signifying her to be quiet but she went on, "It's perfect here we don't need that stupid outside world!" she seemed like a madman.

                   Amelia's head shot up at the word escape, "Wait, what escape?" she said caught off guard, great she'll be on our side she hates being here, Horus thought. Amelia then seemed to be struck by a harpoon through the heart she collapsed to the ground screaming, "No! It's not good! We can't! It's impossible don't try, please!" her eyes were wide, and terrified as tears flowed from them down her cheek and onto the flow like a raging waterfall, "We can't I can't it's, it's not, not we-" she was now hyperventilating and her words couldn't be understood anymore, they all ran to her side.

                  "She's experiencing extreme anxiety I think that's what I feel anyway from my power!" Melvin reported.

                   "I'll use my power to calm her down!" Melody said casting her power on Amelia, she instantly stopped hyperventilating and sat up but the tears still flowed as if the ocean itself was leaking out of her eyes, Melvin shook his head.

                  "No! Melody, that's not right you have to stop your power!" Melvin said hastily, Melody just looked at him like he was crazy.

                    "What she's not dying now!" Melody yelled annoyed with Melvin's idiotic complaint.

                 "It's not that! You aren't helping! She still feels anxious now she's even worse cause she can't express it cause of your stupid power!" Melvin yelled back to Melody, his pink eyes were burning with determination.

                 "OH MY POWER IS 'FAKE' IT IS HELPING HER! WHY CAN'T YOU JUST ADMIT THAT MAYBE I CAN DO SOMETHING RIGHT, WHY DO YOU ALWAYS HAVE TO BE THE RIGHT ONE HERE JUST CAUSE OF YOUR DUMB AGE AND POWER!" Melody yelled at him.

                 "I ALWAYS HAVE TO BE RIGHT?! WHY DON'T YOU LOOK IN A MIRROR BRAT YOU CAN G-" Melvin was yelling back at top of his lungs but Horus intervened.

                  "Both of you shut up!" Horus tried to yell over them they could barely hear him, but something did happen. Horus's headphones flashed a bright blinding yellow light and then silence. Their mouths were still moving and seemed to be yelling but no words were coming out. "Uhm, what happened?" Horus said confused, they stopped moving their mouths now knowing nothing would come out.

                  "Wait a second, you lied to me didn't you?" Glyn said sharply, his mind already busy figuring everything that just happened out, "What you just did was your power... which means talking to us wasn't a power given to you by me and that's why you could hear Lee after throwing me. Horus next time tell me the truth also to undo what you did just think about letting them speak again," He instructed.