Chapter 7

(I recommend going to chapter 6 and rereading the last 5 paragraphs if you're reading this by the updates so you remember what's going on, now with that out of the way enjoy!)

           Horus stumbled back a little shocked by what Glyn said, "Wait...b-but," Horus fumbled his words. Horus took a pause to think I should probably lie and get him to think I was close to the object to not add another problem to solve to his mind Horus thought, "I mean wait, no I'm an idiot I heard him before I threw you sorry, I'm dumb," Horus said.

          "Oh, okay yeah that makes more sense," Glyn said relieved. Horus sighed with relief that Glyn hadn't seen through his lie. Horus then went over and picked up the magazine. 

         "I can't believe you threw me into the bathroom, you uncivilized mon-" Lee started in a dramatic voice but was cut off by Horus.

           "Cut it out, this is serious we need you not to lie now," Horus said his voice said demanding.

            "What's wrong?" Lee said confused.

             "We need to plan our escape now to be ready for tomorrow," Horus said hastily. 

           "Wait, what?! do you know how much time and effort an escape even takes!" Lee said like they were insane which he thought they were for suggesting that.

            "Well its that or have a middle-schoolers arm be compressed to the point of almost breaking!" Horus said with a stern voice.

             "Okay, Okay fine we'll plan the escape but it won't be easy and there might be a lot of flaws," Lee said irritated, "I would be shaking my head angrily if I were psychically around!"  

                "Good, we need your knowledge of the place so we don't get lost in our escape," Horus said. 

               "Do we even know how we're gonna escape though?" Glyn asked.

              "I don't know there is way too much to think about," Horus said annoyed with the whole situation.

                "Well, I can give you directions as we go, but if you don't know we're going to get past all those guards then my advice is totally useless," Lee said.

                  "He's right, ya know it's not like we have the power to beat up guards or anything," Glyn said flatly.

                 Horus walked back and laid back on his bed, "Well how did K-...Kyle escape?" Horus asked holding sorrow back from his voice. He was hoping they could do the same thing Kyle did. 

                "Sadly, Kyle used his power to short circuit the sensors and escape by the hole in the free time space and even if you had the power they probably fixed the sensors so you wouldn't be able to do the same," Glyn said in a tone of it was not possible in the slightest.

                 "What are you and your voice talking about in there?" Lee asked, tired of listening to a one-way conversation as if Horus was talking to someone on the phone.

                 "How the last person here escaped, he used his powers which I don't have," Horus said sighing.

                "If he used his powers why not use the power of the others to escape?" Lee asked. Horus paused to consider this then shook his head.

                 "No, it wouldn't work none of us have any attacking powers," Horus said shaking his head.

                 "Wait, you may not need attacking powers, just a good plan to no die whilst escaping," Glyn said searching his brain for a plan.