Chapter 9

"Okay, inventory," Horus said preparing to check out what they had the magazine, wedding ring, and heirloom they were sitting on the bed Horus beside the bed knees on the ground looking at the items.

                    "We have Lee the map and Madison's valuables for our money after we escape, anything we're missing?" Glyn responded.

                      "Oh yeah know only the other 6 prisoners," Horus joked in a dismissive tone, "Only a little important you know."

                     "I do see that, I guess we better tell them the plan, except we probably can't, given how we will probably be separated from them for us suggesting escape," Glyn said, they both chuckled from the friendly back and forth of jokes they were having, "Ha, ah... yeah... we're so dead." 

                 "Well let's hope my power can reach them and I can actually use it correctly, I mean our tests worked out pretty well right?" Horus asked a little unsure as he picked up the magazine.

                 "Yeah I'm not lying about this," Lee said confirming the tests they had done with putting him in the bathroom and trying to send a message using Horus's power which had worked according to Lee, which to them meant it was a fifty percent chance of it actually working.

                "Okay, let's hope this works!"Horus said standing up and facing the wall opposite to the bed, he closed his eyes as if he was about to explode the wall, Horus with a bright flash of yellow light from his headphones, he focused hard about reaching to where Melody's cell was because she was the closest according to what Madison had said, "CAN ANYONE HEAR ME!" he said clenching his teeth hoping with all his might that someone could, Horus focused hard on trying to receive sound from Melody's cell.

               "WHAT THE HECK!?... Horus? WHERE THE HECK ARE YOU?!" Melody yelled surprised almost knocking back Horus with how loud she was and how he received it all in his headphones so it was even worse like a big dog barking in your ear. Horus threw his headphones off shocked then sighed and went back a grabbed them and tried to refocus.

             "I'm using my power, apparently it's sound manipulations," Horus said calmly and then added quickly, "Oh and please don't yell again." 

           "Oh, sorry I just was caught off guard so," Melody said embarrassed. 

            "I do have to talk about escap-" Horus started but Melody cut him off.

           "Horus, don't. I can't help a lot but I know that Amelia clearly doesn't want to escape and I'm definitely not escaping without her," Melody said seriously, "If you want to escape go ahead but don't dra-" Horus decided to interrupt to correct her. 

             "Actually, Amelia probably wants to escape, however, whatever this organization is called implanted something in her that does something to make her freak out whenever escape is mentioned, so she does want to escape but doesn't want to feel like that so if we can find a way around it," Horus said trailing off into ideas of how to get around the implant.

             "REALLY?! THAT MEAN TH-" Melody yelled excited causing Horus to throw his headphones off to prevent and farther ear damage. He sighed as he went to pick up the headphones and put them back on as he went and sit down on his bed to see if he could still contact Melody sitting. 

             "She's really excitive isn't she?" Glyn said with a hint glee in his voice.

             "Well at least they aren't doubting it, that'd be annoying," Horus said, then he refocused and tried to contact Melody again, "Didn't I say no yelling."