// Peter Parker/Spider-Man X Reader (Home coming / Tom Holland)

You were walking in the halls of your high school with you best friend, and then you saw him.

"Bruh, what's a 12 year old doing at our high school?" You ask you friend.

"Oof dude. He's like 17, or something like that, and his name is Peter Griffin," your friend says, "I got a few classes with him."

"Oh, that's good. He is pretty dummy thicc." You say, not noticing that Peter was walking closer to you, but then accidentally bumping into you just trying to get to his next class. You turn around to see him rushing into his class. Uwu he pretty cute.

Time skip brought to you by Jimmy Buffett

It was after school and you were waiting out side for your friend when a little man named Peter, rushing, bumped into you again.

"Oof!" You said in pain.

"Oh no. I'm so sorry," the boy said with an obviously fake American accent. "Are you ok, I'm really sorry." He said again looking at you then looking away like he was in a big rush to get somewhere.

"Um yeah, I'm fine" you said. ////UwU////

"Ok good, cause I gotta go." He said . You watched him quickly run around the corner, then within a matter of seconds spider-man swung out from behind that corner.

"Oh shit, that kids spider man," you said to yourself. "Heck"

You sat there for a few more minutes waiting for your friend who never should up, and also just kinda like wtf about Peter being spider man. "Well it's pizza time!" You say to yourself going somewhere to eat pizza cause pizza is the only lover you'll ever need.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I was gonna write a chapter for another character from something else before this but I just need to get my thoughts out.
Ah

Pp

❗️⚠️❗️END GAME SPOILER TIME❗️⚠️❗️
Ah
End game actually killed me.
So like, when Tony was dying the theater was quite and everyone was crying.
Then when Peter was like "ówò pwease mr stark owo we won " I pissed my pants cause tom holland makes me sad.
But then it happened!
The second Tony actually died, and everyone was crying. This kid behind me just loudly says "bruh" and I just frickin busted a nut laughing and crying, but also wanting to punch the kid in the face.
I've never gone through so many emotions at once.
Ugh