What Did You Say? // Reigen X Female! Reader (Fluffy(?)) (Mob Psycho 100)

Requested by @15Isabellita15

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

   You felt horrible. You just go fired from another job. You just wanted to go to wherever  your boyfriend, Reigen, was. You just wanted to hug him and cry.

   That's the only thing you would let make you feel better.

   You figured Reigen would still be at work, so you decided to go down to his office. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~

   Once you got to the office and saw they were open you knew he would be there.

   You opened the the front door. Both Mob and Reigen looked up from their desk finally glad that someone came to their need.

   "Hello ma'am, what can we help yo-, oh it's  you Y/-" Mob  was cut off with you running past him. You ran up behind Reigan to give him a big hug. While you were hugging him, Reigen gave Mob the look of "Hey you can leave now," and he did.

   A few seconds after he left you fell to the floor and stared tearing up again.

   "Hey," you look up at him, "what's wrong?"

   "I got fired from another fucking job again. I'll never be good enough for anyone," you cried.

   "You're good enough for me. I love you, and you should never say something like that about yourself."

   You looked back down being sorry that you said that because you knew he would say that exact thing.

   "Get up," he said, now standing up. You looked up at him and he had his hand out to help you up. Once you got up he led you over to the couch, and once you were sitting he went over to a mini-fridge and got out what  he had for lunch.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

   He was done eating and you were sill eating. Still sitting on the couch he had his arm around your shoulder. 

   Once you finished you hugged him again, and eventually you two were laying down side-by-side on the couch. You were getting tired so you closed your eyes. Before you finally fell asleep you whispered "I love you." You expected him to say it back, but he did not.

"UwU 🅱️itch."

You shot up and just stared at him. "Bruh. What did you just say to me?" You asked, but he still had his eyes closed. Maybe he didn't actually say it.

"Don't worry about it. Just lay back down."

You did just lay back down, but you could get what he said out of your mind.

This truly was a bruh moment for Y/N.

~~~~~~~
Oof
Ok so I've never written a "fluffy" before so if the part of this that weren't jokes are bad then oops

But then again if it is bad, this whole book is a joke so I'll just say it being bad is a joke.

Oh well

I did make something good though today that has to do with Reigen so here

Cool
Goodnight