3 Years // Jumin Han X Reader 💖 (Mystic Messenger)

This is my first real x reader so it's bad and I drag on a lot so sorry
Also, happy late birthday to Jumin
~~~~~~~~
2016:
"..., will you marry me?"

God, you didn't know what to say. You loved Jumin so much, you've been in love with him since you first joined the RFA.

But that's just it. You joined the RFA only about two weeks ago. This all felt rushed. You looked down at him, him doing the classic down on one knee opening a small box with a ring. He stared back at you, waiting for a reply.

"No." You stuttered.
You saw his emotions of begging turn into a face of confusion and sadness. He's opened up so much to you since you known him, but you've never seen him look so sad.

You hated it. "I'm sorry you," you said. You felt yourself tearing up, running out Jumin's apartment door.

~~~~~~~~~

Maybe about after your third party with the RFA you left. You just couldn't be around him anymore. You explained why you needed to leave to the other members and of course they understood.

You stayed in the group chats and such with them after you left, but as time went on you slowly forgot about the app and just didn't message the boys at all.

~~~~~~~~~~
2019:
There you were, stretched out across the couch watching your favorite show/anime. You were so glad to be home. Not at Rika's place, but you're own home.

Over the years you've had a few jobs, you've been fired or quit most of them, but you had... um.. jobs. You also caught back up with your old friends, but nothing seemed as good as the short friendships you had with the guys from the RFA.  You missed them, but you're life was kinda going good so why bother.

You finally got to the last episode of the show you were watching. You looked outside and saw it was dark. Wasn't too late so you decided to take a shower.

When you were getting ready for you heard you're phone ring. The ring was different. It was the sound of a text from the RFA messenger app.
Damn, you haven't heard that in a while.

You open the app and see that it was Jumin who text.  You sight, remembering that's night. That was a mistake.
You open the text.

Jumin: Hello Y/N. I know it has been a while, but I have been thinking about you recently, a lot actually. I was curious if you wanted to meet up to get tea or coffee somewhere tonight.

Jumin: I'm sorry if this feels too wired for you or if I'm too late. You could already be in bed. If so, good night. I hope you have good dreams.

You put you phone down. You didn't know what to say. You missed him. Really, you still had feelings for him. But would it be too wired to meet up with him after all this time?

You didn't know what to do.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You thought about it in the shower. You're going to meet with him

Y/N: I would love to meet with you.

After texting him back you got dressed and both decided on a place to go to.

~~~~~~~~~~

You finally arrive to the small cafe that you two were to meet at. It wasn't that far from where you live, at least in walking distance. For Jumin, not so much, but he gets driven everywhere so it didn't really mater to him.

The second you walked inside you saw him. It's been so long. "How will this all play out, what will he do, does he even still remember things that happened between use?" You thought.

You then noticed that he stood up to greet you, but as he walked over to you you panicked. The second he was in front of you, you hugged him. He looked down, confused, but also blushing a little. He smiled and hugged you back.

After a few seconds you said hello to each other, sat down, and ordered your drinks and whatever little foods they had.
You caught up just about normal things like how's life, work, things like that. After a while you didn't have much to just small talk about.

"Y/N?" You looked up at him wondering what he was going to say next. Would he end this night or make it better? "I don't know an easier way of telling you this, but the real reason I wanted to meet up with you tonight is to let you know I still have feelings for you."  Your face turned into a dark red. Of course you still loved him too, but you didn't know what to say in the moment.

You knew you just had to tell him.

"I love you too." The slight pink mist on his cheeks tired to a darker red as he heard those words come out of your mouth. He's smile came back once again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was starting to get late. Both of you were thinking about leaving soon.

Jumin called to come have his driver come pick him up, and he offered to take you back to your house.

When you walked outside it was silent, but not an awkward silence. It was nice. Shortly the car arrived, and both of you got in the back.

Right as the doors closed you jumped in to kiss him, and he kissed back. Being able to hold each other once again felt so good. You loved him, and this time you weren't gonna leave him.

As things were getting heated in the back seat, neither of you notice that the car was no longer going to your house, but instead going straight to Jumin's apartment.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Oop
So for my first real X reader how did I do
I think it's obvious I didn't know what to write at some parts but idk.
It took me like 3 days to think of this and write it
OOF honestly, I only wrote a mm fanfic cause the soundtrack made me cry while playing roblox cause I miss my boys so much.
F
I kinda like this and I hope you do too.
Goodnight