The Journal // Lukas X Reader (Minecraft Storymode)

This is for my friend Skyye2
~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was a nice summer afternoon, Jessie, Lukas, and a few of the other members of the gang finally got back from a mission that took about 6 week. You were so happy to finally getting to see your boyfriend, Lukas, again.

It's been a while since they all got back and each member went off to do they're own thing.

After a few minutes of looking around, you found Lukas writing in his journal, sitting in a spot that was a little outside of the town, but not too far.

"There you are, I've been looking everywhere for you," you say walking up to him then sitting next to him.

"What are you writing about?" You ask trying to look over his shoulder to see the journal.

"O-oh, Y/N! Hey, I didn't see you there." He said trying to cover up the journal. "Oh, you know. Just writing about the stuff that happened on the mission."

"Can I read it?"

"Ummm. I don't think I want to show you this one...." He says.

But you really wanted to see it so you distracted him by giving him a kiss owo and quickly take it from his hands. But the still held on tight.
You try one more pull, but then the journal ripped in half.

"Oh boy. I'm so sorry," you said.

"yOU RuiNeD MY drEaM jOUrnAl!!!!" He yells.

"Ah! I did not, I'm sending you to the principle's office!"

But then you look down at the page and read it. What Lukas had been writing about is how when they were gone, doing the mission, he was cheating on you with Jessie.

And then CaptainSparklez was like "Awwwwwwwwwwwwww man! So we back in the mine-"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I really hope you enjoyed this.
Just like with the last chapter I said I had a few other characters I wanted to do be fore this, but I've gotten back into mcsm for the 700th time.
So yeah.