Crap Crime // Seungbae X Female Reader (Killing Stalking)

There you were walking around in the streets. You felt a hard pain in your stomach, and you knew what you had to do. You pulled done you're pants and squatted down. 

  You took a shit on the side of the rode.

  Someone must have called to cops on you for doing this cause about a minute later you heard a police car drive up behind you.

"Excuse me ma'am, you can't do that." The police officer was Seungbae (yeah this is when he still had a job actually I'm still reading season 3 so idk what's happening).

"No! I need to shit 😡😡😡"

"Are you disobeying and officer?" Ask Seungbae.

"What are you gonna do, arrest me?"

~~~~~TIME SKIP~~~~~

"I'm sorry! Please just let me leave. It's not my fault Taco Bell does this to me 😭😭😭"

"You could have gone into one of the building right next to you."

"I'm sorry I couldn't hold it in. I'll tell you what, if you let me go I'll kiss you (^ω^)" you said.

"Bruh, no...."

You right now: 🤡🤡🤡

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So yeah
As season was coming out I was reading it then I stoped after that and now I read all of season 2 and half of 3 all today.
Bruh, I hate myself for ever liking Sangwoo.
But it's all good now
Now we only staning Seungbae out here and if you stan Sangwoo I will eat your face off 😡😡😡

Ok thanks for reading, have a good day/night