Something Different About You// Raihan X Reader (SMUT) (Pokemon: SwSh)

You were already in a pretty heated make out session with your boyfriend, Raihan.

He slammed the bedroom door open, carrying you. Your lips not breaking apart from his wet lips for air.

He threw you on the bed. You looked up at him standing over you, giving him the look that you were ready.

As you tried to slip your clothes off quickly you noticed something off.

Couldn't really tell but Raihan looked a little shorter than normal. Not his dick, but his hight. You being horny though, brushed it off.

But then he stated taking his jacket off.

He looked boney.

No

He was just bone. Like a skeleton.

You had a confused look on your face.
"You sure this is okay?" Asked Raihan, still looking down at your naked body.

It had tho be just the lighting. The room was dark. You could be seeing things that aren't actually there. Yeah, that's what it had to be.
You shook your head yes, letting him know you wanted to continue.

But then, the worst happened.
He pull off his face, revealing that it was a mask this whole time.
His true face was one of a smiling skeleton.

You had a look of fear in your eyes. And he had a blue fiery light in one of his eyes.
You then close your eyes and take in a deep breath, ready for him to attack.

*Megalovania starts playing*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry, it's not my fault that people draw Raihan, and his MMD model has glowing blue eyes.