Chapter 1 Introduction

It's amazing how people can be super fast, amazingly strong, and they even say everyone has there own sparkle. The thing that sucks about that is that's all happening to me but worse. But I guess it's the life u have to live,when your a vampire.

Yeah,that's right I'm a vampire. It changes my life in a lot of things but I can still have,we'll at least half of a normal life. I'm going to be Junior this year. Fun! School starts in two days and I already know I have to miss the second day of school unless it rains again. You see vampires can only go to when it's cloudy or raining in other words when the sun not out because we'll,vampires sparkle in the sunlight.

Everybody thinks if a vampire goes in the sunlight they burn up and all that violent destruction happens. Yeah, we'll it doesn't,we sparkle in the sunlight,we extremely strong,incredibly fast, or skin is pale white and ice cold,and we drink blood. Although our family drinks animal blood,a lot of families do though!

I got changed into a vampire when I was 16 so yeah I was still a Sophomore and now I have to repeat high school over and over, how fun do u think that is!! Sure we get to live forever,but it's not enjoyable unless u have a mate and I sure enough I don't have one. I mean don't get me wrong or anything I have an amazing family!!

First there's is my adopted dad Carlisle,he was the one who found me and saved my life or in other words changed me. Next my adopted mom Esme,my adopted sister Rosalie,and my adopted brother Jasper. None of us have found our soulmate's yet. Oh and then there's me Bella or as everyone calls me Bells.

So that's pretty much it,we'll just have to see how school goes tomorrow.