Chapter 11 Cliff Hanger

Alice drove me to Edward's house and boy was I a nervous mess. Alice tried to calm me down by telling me how beautiful I looked but it didn't help....at all. As soon as we pulled into the drive way I locked the car. "Bella,what are you doing if thought this is what you have been dreaming of this whole time" Alice said. "I have but I'm just so nervous" "I'll say the wrong thing then he'll hate me and" I started but Alice cut me off Bella he doesn't hate you and he never will....even if you tried to kill him,he still wouldn't hate you." "Bella knock on the door" Alice said. But I just couldn't do it. So Alice did it and Rosalie answered. "Hey Bella" "Hey Alice,Edward's upstairs in his room" she said. "Ok thanks Rosalie" Alice said as we walked upstairs to see Edward.

Jasper POV:

Edward and me were sitting on his couch when all the sudden he said "Their here." "That's great Edward" I started but Edward interrupted and said "Don't let them in here please." "What Edward what are you talking about" I said. "I'm a nervous reck I'll never know what to say" "I'll probably end up saying so do you know that Kentucky fried chicken is really fried chicken" he said. I couldn't help laughing but I quickly stopped because I realized he was serous though it was still funny.

I could here Bella and Alice coming up the stairs now. Edward calmed down a little so at least that was good. The door was opened so I didn't have to bug Edward about opening the door. Alice came up first and I have her a kiss hello. "Hello Beautiful" I said. "Hi Jasper" she replied. Obviously Edward was looking for Bella because he didn't even notice Alice walk in although I sure did. Then Bella walked in and that was it.

I had Alice walk in first so maybe I have a better chance of looking good if I can pull off my entrance. Then I walked into the room and saw him. He was so handsome I thought it was a dream at first. Alice was right to have me change my clothes cuz so did he. He was wearing a blue button down long sleeved shirt with jeans and nice black shoes. Alice pulled Edward aside for a minute.

Alice POV:

"Ok Edward if you need any help being romantic because I know you will, just speak to me through your mind ok" I asked. "I won't need you help" he said. "Ok" I said and started to turn away but he stopped me. "Wait Alice, I probably will need your help" he said. "Thought so" I said. "Alright good luck Edward. I love you" I said. "I'm going to be talking to you probably every second second Alice but I love you too" Edward said. "I know" I said.

"Ok we'll me and Jasper are going to go in my room you two have fun with your study date" Alice said sarcastically. I threw a pillow at her but she quickly dogged it and it hit Jasper. "Oh sorry Jasper I wasn't trying to hit you I was trying to hit Alice!!" I said. "Love you too Bella" Alice said. I smiled sarcastically at her. "Are you sure about taking a boy into your room Alice,shouldn't you think about it first" Edward said. "Oh sweetie I already have soo......let's go Jasper. And they were out of the room and it was just me and Edward.

"We'll Bella thanks for coming over" Edward said. "No problem.....anytime" "Alright let's get started then,just grab your algebra book" I said. "Ok" he's said. As he did that I noticed a book sitting on his desk. I thought maybe it was a Algebra book so I got up to get it but it wasn't. It was a book on dating and what to do on a date. "What's this Edward " I asked. He looked up then he jut looked embarrassed "Um did you know that Kentucky fried chicken is really just fried chicken" he asked. I laughed "yes I did know that" I said through laughter. I knew he changed the subject but obviously he didn't want to talk about it so I didn't bring it up. " I told you Jasper" he said under his breath but I just ignored it and started looking at his first problem.

Edward POV:

I didn't know anything to say. Bella was looking at my first problem of the fake test I made with Jasper. I will admit the test looks pretty believable it's just I really didn't want to study on the date I've been waiting for all my life. Bella looked so beautiful just like I said she would. /Alice what should I say/ I asked her in my mind. /We'll your not doing good so far but you have to try to be funny and romantic but the most important thing is to be yourself/ she said. /Thanks,Alice.....so what should I say/ I said. She laughed /Say if I had a heart every time I saw you it would stop beating.

"If I had a heart every time I saw you it would stop beating" I said under my breath to Bella. "What" she asked. "On nothing" I said. "Alright let's start with number one" she said. She was so beautiful. I just couldn't do it anymore I had to tell her there was no test. "Bella there's no test, I just made that up so you would come over" I said. As soon as I said it I got nervous,I had no idea what she was going to say. "I kinda figured, considering this is your and Jasper's handwriting" she said laughing. I laughed too. "So why did you really want me to come over then" she asked. Ok here we go it's time to tell her. The truth and tell her how much I truly like her.

Alice POV:

Me and Jasper ever since we came up here have been kissing. When I'm kissing him, it's like there's nothing else going on in the world. I pulled off his shirt on purpose this time and felt his warm skin against mine. Technically his skin was cold but since were the same temperature he was warm to me. "Alice I hope you know you are the best and only girlfriend I've ever had" he said. I laughed and so did he. "We'll you the best and only boyfriend I've ever had either" I said. "Alice,you have know idea how much I love you" he said through kisses. "I do" I said.

Bella POV:

I was so nervous Edward just told me he didn't invite me over for studying he invited me over for something else. I just didn't know what that something is. "Bella" he started. My heart was beating out of my chest and I couldn't breath. I couldn't believe all this was actually happening. I didn't know if he was going to say he liked me or if he was going to say something else. If felt like the longest pause in my life. His mouth started opening again and I knew this was it the moment I've been waiting for, for like forever now. And now it's here and I felt like I was on the edge of the earth waiting to see if someone was going to push me off or pull me back to the ground.