Chapter 3 The New Vampire Friends

I could not believe she had just said vampire's out of anyone she could have said!! "Wait a minute Alice are u saying,you are a vampire?" "Maybe" she said "It just depends on if your a vampire too." "How,how did you know I was a vampire." I still really couldn't believe it! "It was simple actually" Alice said. "Just the way you look,the way you talk,and even the way you move!" Wow she knew right away I guess I did know the same about her right away. "Did you think I was a vampire too" Alice asked. "Actually I did" I replied.

"Don't you have some siblings that go here also" Alice said. "Yeah,we'll adopted siblings at least" "I have my sister Rosalie and my brother Jasper." "Your brothers pretty cute you know" she thought Jasper was cute,great looks like Jasper found his soul mate.

"Do you have any sister or brothers" I asked. "I have my adopted brother Emmet and we'll I have a human brother somewhere." "Does he know your a vampire" I asked. I wonder what her brothers looked like. "No I'm to afraid to tell him what I am so I ran away, he thinks I'm dead." "I always want to see him but you know." "You know you and my human brother would be a great couple" Alice added. "Really" I asked surprised. "What's his name?" "Edward,I have a picture of him somewhere if u want to see."

She grabbed a picture of Edward out of her backpack and showed it to me. He was the most handsomest beautiful looking guy she'd ever seen!! I fell in love with him instantly. "I thought you would like him." "I really wish I could find him then I could tell him and u guys would probably date and get married." I laughed and so did she.

"Do u have any powers" I asked Alice. "Actually yes I do,I get visions,I other words I see the future." My powers are simple and so not as cool I get super self control and she gets to be a Fortune teller!! "Do you" she asked. "Yeah I have super self control so it's not as hard for me to not drink humans blood since I drink animal blood." "I drink animal blood to" she almost screamed!" "Cool" I said.

"Do do you want me to find Edward so you two can meet." "What!!" "You really think he would like me?" "Yes!!!" She replied. "Fine then" "If you want to then sure,let's do it!!"