Chapter 5 Meeting the Family

Me and Alice walked down the stairs and sure enough my parents were home. I told my mom to call a family meeting so they could all meet Emmet and Alice. Ounce Emmet got here we started. "Ok we'll I all wanted you to meet Alice and Emmet Cullen." "They are both vampires but they live on there own just the two of them because their parents died." "Me and Alice are going to find Alice's human brother Edward Cullen."

Nobody said anything so I was guessing it was all sinking in. Finally Emmet said "Hold up here,you and my sister are going to find Edward?" I was about to answer when Alice said "Yes Emmet we are,it's my choice not yours."

I interrupted and said "Ok we'll this is my brother Jasper,my mom Esme,my dad Carlisle,and my sister Rosalie. Emmet who hadn't even seen Rosalie yet eyebrows shot up. "Wow aren't you a little beauty" Emmet said. Rosalie who I had never heard say thank you in her life said "Why thank you,your not bad your self." He smiled.

"I can't believe it now everyone but me is going to have a soulmate but me unless we find Edward." As soon as I said it I covered my mouth. Everybody was staring at me. Why did I have to say that!! "What do you mean everybody has a soulmate but you Bells" Jasper asked. "We'll you and Alice obviously like each other and Rosalie and Emmet obviously like each other and I, I have no one.

"So Alice wants to set me up with Edward so I will have so one too!!" "Hey I never said I liked Rose" Emmet blurted out. "You don't" asked Rosalie. "I never said it.....although yeah I kinda do like you" Emmet said. "We'll good news for you because I like you too!!" Rose said. "Oh thank goodness, I didn't want to admit my feelings and then you say you hate me" Emmet replied. "I don't even know you Emmet,but I do know I could never hate you" Rosalie said with a smile.

"Me and Rosalie are going out to dinner if that's ok with you Mr. and Mrs.Swan" Emmet said. "That's fine" said Esme. "Alright cool,do whatever you want Alice" Emmet said before he walked out the door with Rosalie.

"Hey Alice,what about you do you have a boyfriend or like anyone?" Jasper asked. And there it is,first Rosalie and Emmet and now Jasper and Alice. Did I not call that. Why yes I believe I did. "We'll I don't have a boyfriend but yes I do like someone" Alice replied. Jasper face looked like he'd just been dropped down 100 stories....5 times. But all he said was "Oh."