Chapter 8 Human Again

"Alright Rosalie you find Bella's mom and give it to her and Jasper you find Bella's dad and give it to him" "And Emmet and Alice you guys go change your last name on the list Carlisle said. "Ok let's go guys" Jasper said. And they all walked out of the room. So it was just me and Edward in the room.

"So I guess we should get to know each other then" Edward said. "Yeah let's do it" I agreed. "We'll then tell me a little bit about your self" Edward said. "We'll my full name is Isabella Marie Swan but I go by Bella." "I'm 17 years old,my dad's name is Charlie and my mom's name is Renee." "I'm a junior in high school. I don't really have any other friends besides for the Cullen's." "Yeah i don't know what to say" I said with a smirk. "It's fine,that's enough" "Now it's my turn Edward said.

"My full name is Edward Anthony Mason Cullen. I'm 17 years old. I'm a vampire. I don't have any friends either besides for them and you" said Edward. "We'll at least I'm hoping we can be friends...you and me I mean" "Of course we can be friends Edward" "What exactly did Alice tell you about me" Edward I said. "Just that your very nice, and very beautiful" he said happily. "Oh" I said blushing. It felt weird to blush since vampire's can't blush.

"So do you have a boyfriend" Edward asked. I smiled. "No" I said. "What about you do you have a girlfriend?" "No" "Although there is this one girl that I am a little attracted to" he said. "Oh really and who might that be" I asked. "We'll" he started but Carlisle walked in and said Bella's it's time for you to go back to your house" "Charlie thinks you went out with some friends so he'll be expecting you to be home any minute now" Carlisle said. "I guess I'll just have to get back to you on that" Edward said. "Yeah I guess so" I said disappointed.

Edward drove me over to Charlie's to Charlie's house. As soon as I got to Charlie's house I realized how much I missed him. "We'll I guess I'll see you around Bella" Edward said. "Ok" I said. "Bye Bella." "Bye Edward." Carlisle gave me a key to the house so I could go in. "Dad, I'm home" I yelled. "Oh hey Bella,how was your day with your friends" he said. "Great dad...have you ate yet" I asked him. "No I was waiting til you got home to cool since you know how my cooking is" Charlie said.

I made dinner for us and me and my dad talked for hours. For him it was just a little talk but for me it was the first conversation I've had with him in years. "Oh dad by the way Jacob called me and asked if we could go over there tomorrow to watch the big game with them" I said. "Yeah I guess we could go over to Billy's tomorrow" he said. Billy Black is Jacob's dad. "Hey dad I'm really tired I think I'm just going to go to bed now" I said. "Ok Bells go ahead up stairs then" Charlie said. "Ok dad, see you in the morning."

It was really weird last night since I hadn't slept since in like forever. Alice visited me before I fell asleep. We ended up talking about Jasper and Edward. Alice told me that her and Jasper were officially dating and so were Rosalie and Emmet. Called it. She asked about me and Edward and I told her nothing yet. She looked disappointed. I fell asleep 3 minutes after Alice left. It was weird but I guess I just have to get used to it.

I knocked on the door of Jacob's house and he opened it within 5 seconds. "Hey Bella" Jacob said. "Hi Jacob." "The game just started but I need some help with snacks, if u mind helping real fast." "Sure" I said. Me and Jacob did have fun making the snacks. He cracked a lot of jokes... I will admit he's pretty funny.

At one point it did get awkward though since he asked "So Bella do you have a boyfriend." "No, do you have a girlfriend" I asked trying to keep is causal. "No" he said smiling. "We'll snacks are done Jacob, we better go out and watch the game" I said. "Yeah,let's go" he said. At one point he did put his arm around me though but that was it. "We'll that was fun,we really should hang out more Bella" Jacob said. "Yeah...we should" I said. He gave me a hug goodbye and said "Bye Bella" "Bye Jacob,I'll see you next time" I said. "Ok" he said. And I walked out.

I got a schedule change in some of my classes at school today but I still have two classes with Alice. There are six period's in school. Home room I have with Jasper, Rosalie and Emmet,Eric, and Angela. Eric and Angela are two of my new friends. I have Casuals with Alice, Mike, Jessica, Tyler and Emmet. Jessica,Mike and Tyler are my other new friends.

Then I have biology with Jessica,Mike,Angela,Eric and Edward. And sure enough I sit right next to Edward. History is with Tyler, Alice,Jasper,Rosalie and Edward. I sit next to Tyler in this class,but Edwards only two seats away from me. English it's Jessica,Rosalie,Jasper,and Mike. PE I have Jessica,Mike,Tyler,and Emmet. Oh and lunch which is 4th. Lunch I eat with Jessica,Mike,Angela,Tyler and Eric.

Biology is my favorite though as I'm sure you can tell. It's to bad Jacob doesn't come here but at least I have all my other friends including Edward. Yes me and Edward are officially friends now. I'm friend zoned dang. I wonder how long it will take. I guess I'll just have to wait and find out. He does stare at me a lot though. I mean sure I probably stare at him more but whatever.