Chapter 4 At the House with Alice

Alice comes over to my house after school so we can start finding her oh so hot gorgeous brother. It takes a while to get into my room though because right when we walk in Jasper is standing right there. And of course both of them stopped what they were doing and just started. So not awkward at all on my part. I literally had to pull Alice up stairs with me. On the way up the stairs she just going on about how cute of a brother I have. Blahhh. I mean sure I did the same with her bother but I didn't say anything out loud.

"Alright so how do we so this thing" I asked. "We'll I just have to look into the future and see where he'll be tomorrow because who knows how long it will take to get there." We were just sitting on my bed we'll I was playing my phone. I expected to take a while. As soon as I turned on my phone I had 75 texts from Jasper. Yes really 75!! And they were all about Alice. Shocker!! He was saying who is she,wow she's hot and so many other things,we'll I'm not even going to say them.

I was about tell Alice about Jasper when all the sudden she screamed "Yes finally" "I found him Bells, I found him!!" Of course I was ecstatic for her, although I was also very happy for my self. "Congrats Alice" "We'll where is he?" She was still excited when she said "He only lives 5 blocks away from Forks!!" Oh if I didn't mention Forks Washington is where we live. Not a lot of people live here, the population is 3,120 people. I also attend Forks Washington High School. "That's great Alice,when will we see him tomorrow?"

"Yes she screamed,I have to miss school tomorrow because the sun,don't u have to also?" she asked. "Yes I do..hey maybe you could sleepover my house just ask your parents and I'll ask mine" I replied. She looked very sad. "Bella I don't have parents,they died years ago so it's just me and my brother." I couldn't believe it,and I felt so bad for asking. "I'm so sorry" I blurted out. "It's ok it was a very long time ago,I didn't even no them. "They died after Edward was born." A shiver went up my back,that was so horrible but the shiver was even if she says his name I just feel like were the only people in the world.....weird huhh,I wonder why.

"I'm still sorry,how old is Emmet?" "Age he was changed or other age?" She replied. "Both" I said. "We'll he was changed long before me he's 112!! And he was changed at 18." "Omg 112!!!" Wow I've been a vampire for 17 years. I was changed at 16, though so I've been a vampire for a year. "I'm still young in my teens,I pose as a 17 year old but I really am an 18 years old" Alice said. I was surprised she seemed like someone who would have years of experience.

"How old is Edward" I asked. "He's 17." "Nice" "We'll parents should be home any minute so we can just introduce you to everyone and yes including Jasper." "Oh and by the way Jasper sent me 75 texts all about you...just saying." She looked very surprised and happy at the same time. "Ok let's go" Alice said.