CHAPTER TWO

The three of you walking towards the gate in silence. No one's talking. You being in the middle feels the tension with Lisa and Jisoo.

You all arrived at the bus station and waited for a bus to come.

"My mom's going to fetch me, so..." Jisoo trailed off as she a bus coming.

"See you." You waved at Jisoo. Lisa got in first and you followed after.

The both of you sat down in silence. Minutes passed no one speaking.

Then Lisa finally speak out. "What's wrong with her?"

You just shrugged.

The bus stop. You arrived at your house. You wave goodbye to Lisa.

You opened the door and was met by darkness. No one's around. You walk upstairs to your room.

You removed your uniform and change into some sweater and pajama.

You opened your drawer and pick the blade you've been hiding in a corner.

You walk inside the bathroom, a bathroom where everyone who's upstairs shares.

You locked it. You look at your self in front of the mirror. You pulled your sleeves up and started aligning the blade. You look at the fresh wounds that still red. You bit your lip stopping yourself. You're breathing so hard and heavy.

Just end yourself already bitch. It's simple. Slice that green vein on your wrist and all your suffering would be finished.

Your hands shaking as you hold the blade. Your tears kept on falling hard, and there's no way it'll stop now.

You tightly clenched your fist, some of your wound opened, making some of them bleed and hurt.

You throw the blade and broke down. You sat down the cold tile, tears falling hard.

I hate myself! I hate my fucking self!

Why do I have to be born?! What's my worth in this world?! All I did is nothing! I am a useless piece of shit!

"Hello? Is anyone there?" You heard your (bro/sis/mom), knockin on the door.

You quickly looked at the door, eyes widened in shock. You swallowed hard the lump that formed in your throat. You stood up, holding the sink for support and wash your face, focusing on your eyes.

You cleared your throat, afraid that (he/she)'ll know that you're crying.

"Um yes, someone's taking a poop." You said and pressed the flush button making a flushing sound.

"Okay. I'm leaving!" You heard (his/her) steps fading away fast.

You let out a shaky breath. You look back the mirror and walk out the bathroom.

You got in your bedroom. You see your phone keeps on lightning up, indicating someone's calling.

You answered it.

"Lisa. What's wrong." You asked her.

You heard her sigh. "Jennie..." And she started sobbing.

But her sobs sounds kind of fake though.

"What happened?"

"She...she...she is not a gay!"

You giggle.

Thanks Lisa, you made me laugh.

"Why are you laughing?!"

"No I'm not, kind of. So tell me, is she bisexual?"