CHAPTER TEN

You were drenched by the strong rain pouring down on you. You turn to your left and saw Lisa looking the same as you.

Lisa moved close to the coffin that is being moved below the ground, she kissed the white rose and throw it down.

The rain might be pouring down hard on her put you can still see the difference between her tears and the rain.

Your vision becoming blurry as the rain kept pouring hard.

The poeple looked at you and you took a step forward, picking a petal from your white rose and throwing the whole rose to the coffin.

You put the petal in you pocket and took a step back.

White roses were thrown to the coffin. You turn to look at Lisa, looking emotionless, her mother trying to put an umbrella under her but she just shoo her away.

You were starting to shiver but you looked at Lisa and she was as hard as a stone, not minding the rain or anyone around, just focusing on the coffin. You wanted to stay under the rain too so Lisa can have someone with her under the rain.

There will be no other person that will be with her know, aside from her family, and you, her bestfriend that is left.

You hug yourself as you suddenly feeling cold.

No Y/N, you gotta endure this rain and cold, for Lisa.

"You'll catch a cold." You turn to see your mother carrying another umbrella.

You shake your head. "No, just let me be."

You turn back to Lisa and she looked at you for a second then look away.

"Can I stand here?" You turn to your side and saw Jimin drenched in rain too.

"What are you doing?"

"It'll be your fault if I get sick."

You look away not in the mood for his jokes or sarcasm.

"Get the fuck away." You said angrily.

He turned silent. You turn to see him still standing there.

You didn't mind him and focused on what is currently happening.

As dirt is being thrown down to cover, memories of Jisoo came flashing.

Her smile, her jokes, her cuteness, her words...

I would never see her ever again...

And that thought alone hurts even more.

I felt like I'm about to go crazy.

You've gotta go to university, have work, marry Lisa, live with her, grow old together...

It fucking hurts, you couldn't do any of that anymore.

I couldn't call you anymore...

I couldn't talk with you anymore...

I couldn't see you anymore...

***

Many students had attended Jisoo's funeral.

A month had passed, everything's back to business as usual for the others, but not for you and Lisa.

Lisa is being cold, she is distancing herself from you and you didn't know why. She doesn't even come eat with you at lunch and you were worried she will get depressed. You tried reaching up to her, calling her, walking up to her but she push you away or just didn't cared anymore.