CHAPTER FOUR

You and Lisa turn to your backs. You and Lisa's eyes widened.

"Je-jen-jennie?" Lisa stuttered.

Jennie smiled at Lisa, with Kai beside her, holding hands. You see Lisa frown for a second, but hide it after with a smile.

Then the bell rang. Lisa's saved by the bell, she doesn't have to deal with them.

You look at Jisoo and the both of you stood up, but Lisa didn't left.

"Let's go Lisa, we need to go to class." Jisoo said and pulled her arm.

You saw Jennie at your peripheral vision looking confused.

"You expect she'd still be friends? You just hurt her you bitch." Jisoo said what was in your thoughts. Jisoo then drag Lisa and you followed them.

But the word bitch, you and Lisa didn't expected it. Your mouths wide open in shock at Jisoo.

Jisoo drag Lisa away and you don't have anything to do but follow her. You muttered sorry at Jennie in behalf of Jisoo and she just smiled.

The three of you, running to the hallway. Then Jisoo suddenly stopped, you and Lisa looked at her confused.

"I'm tired of this." Jisoo said looking at Lisa.

Both of you looked at Jisoo again getting more confused.

"You bitch!" Jisoo shouted at Lisa.

The both of you widened your eyes. How could Jisoo say that to Lisa?

"What are you-" Lisa was cut off with Jisoo.

"What the fuck!" Lisa flinch at Jisoo's words. She curses a bunch of times but it's mostly in a funny way, it was never serious.

As you look at the situation, all you could say is...

Jisoo is jealous, she likes Lisa.

You let out a sigh, waiting for this to finish the three of you might be noted absent already.

"You're just the same as Jennie." Jisoo said running a hand over her hair.

Lisa looked at her with eyes widened. "What?!"

"You're a fucking numb." Jisoo said at Lisa's face.

You see Lisa's hand forming into a fist. "You!"

Before they cut off their heads, you get in the middle of them, putting a hand on their chest to stop them.

"Just say it Jisoo, no need to be like this." You told Jisoo.

You moved away from the both of them when you made sure they won't punch each other.

"What is she talk-"

"I like you!" Jisoo finally confessed.

"Wh-wha-what?" Lisa stuttered.

"You're not just numb, you're deaf too." Jisoo said crossing her arms.

"Guys, I have to go now, the class had started minutes ago. And you finally confessed so, bye." You quickly run away but you heard Lisa's voice calling behind.

"You know about this?!"

"Bye!" You shouted back and run upstairs to the third floor where your classroom is.

~~~~~●●●~~~~~

You read Jisoo's text as you walk through the hallway.

Jichu
We're going out.
and she dump Rose...
If you want, you can
go rescue her...
and be with her instead😊

You
No Jisoo...i'm straight as a ruler...
I feel bad for Rose...
she had been used...

Jichu
She'll find her 'the one' someday
like I did😍

You
Take care. Have fun.

Jichu
Bye bish.

You
Bye

You smiled looking at your phone, everything is looking good. You turn it off and walk towards your locker. You unlocked your locker and pull out your book cause you have an assignment. The hallway is dead silent, you wonder why as you closed your locker and looked around.

It looks like I'm the only living soul here...

You carried your book close to your chest as you walk towards the stairs.

They finally found their happiness. May the best wishes for them.

I'm happy for the both of them.

But when will I be happy? When? Maybe not here? Not in this place? Then where?

A thought suddenly came into your mind. You stop in your tracks.

It's not here Y/N. You won't be happy here.

You quickly run out the school campus, impatiently waiting for a taxi to come. You arrived at your destination, the driver looked at you weirdly but you didn't mind it.

You sneak into the parking lot. You hid behind one of the cars that is parked near the entrance while looking at the security guard who's guarding the back entrance.

Your heart is beating so fast in nervousness. You had never done this. You had never sneaked in a building, you didn't even sneak out in your own house.

The guard was standing there, he keep on kicking his legs showing he's getting tired standing for too long.

Then he just walk away.

Woah, luck is on my side now.

You quickly run to the door, and finally got inside the building. You breath in and out. The receptionist desk is far from here, so she won't be able to see you. Everyone is busy on their work, and no one luckily mind you.

You see the security guard's back, and was now gone as he turn to his left. You finally take a run to the elevator. Some employee noticed you but none of them stopping you.

You got in the elevator, three people was in already, you squeeze in to the back and patiently waited to arrive at your destination.

___________________

-thanks, u made till here😂

💪