Chapter 10

OMG WHAT?!?!

I went onto Wattpad today and see a stack of votes on my story (40+) and I'm screaming

THEN I see I have 900+ views and at this point I'm actually dead.

Seriously guys wow. just fullstop wow

I LOVE YOU ALL 😃😃😃😃😃❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

Okay kind of breathing again thank you all for the support on SSAS guys(I feel bad saying guys should I give you 'people' a nickname)

QOTD: What should I call you/ what should your nickname be ?

Got a few responses on the last questions so here I am slaving away for you guys.

Sorry I haven't been updating but school started again and I'm working on an original story with a friend ill tell you more when it is published but when it does have a look it will be action based but there is a bit if romance if you stick with it plus one of the characters is inspired/based on me.

Sorry this A/N was long but I'm really excited

🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹

Dimitri P.O.V

"Mr Belkovi, I'm afraid...."

My mind raced before he could finish the sentence had she lost to much blood, was she weak, had it hit a nerve, was her arm paralysed, was she dying.

"..... She's in a critical state we managed to stop the blood flow but, well she lost a lot hence her fainting, she is weak and her condition cant be classified as stable yet, with it under control we are fixing that issue and it won't cause long lasting damage" O, spasibo nebesa (oh thank heavens)

" however, what can't be predicted is her full recovery"

What?!?! What happened to long lasting damage

"Where the stake entered it split tendons, tore some muscle tissue and fractured the bones in her joint. We can help but the injury is serious and... Unfortunately..... Quite possibly permanent, this means she may lose use of the arm and is suspended from guardian work.... Indefinitely, I'm terribly sorry"

My strong beautiful Roza, stopped in her tracks from my mistake, she wouldn't except not being a guardian, even if she did ever come to terms with it she would never be happy. All I could think was .My Fault.My Fault.My Fault. My Fault

What am I saying. Spirit. Valissa can heal her she'll be fine and it'll be normal. The doctor walked away and I grabbed out my phone calling Valissa quickly explaining the situation.

"Dimitri, I can't help her"

The words hit me like bullets and I stuttered my next words holding back tears, my firm guardian personia shattered.

"I-I-I k-kno-ow y-you take the p-p-pill-ls to keep the darkness a-a-away but you just h-have to stay off them for a little-tle-tle bit"

"It's not that Dimitri, if it was I would be more than happy to help but I can't help her because if it could be permanent it would be a simular effect to ...Victors disease, she would need constant healing it would drive me insane, fast, Rose would never allow it even if we lied she would eventually realise and stop the healings, that's if I can help the wound was made with charmed silver, your sister probably used one of the new stakes that were released with extra elemental magic"there had been a roll out of new stakes to all novices and guardians that contained high levels of all magic (excluding spirit) in hopes it would scare the Strigoi

"with the new amount of magic , I probably won't be able to counteract it and use my own magic, I'm sorry I would come help her but with the attempted assinations she's probably safer with me gone"

The call ended shortly after and I walked into Rose's room and took a chair holding her good hand, she was still unconscious so I kissed her hand and left a note telling her I would be back soon if she woke up (which the doctors seemed to doubt) before once again running my hands through my hair and walking outside.

Once outside I walked and walked until my mind was clear, except for one word

Roza

Bye👋