Chapter 8

OMG 625 VIEWS I LOVE YOU ALL. I honestly thought I'd get maybe 10 views on this so thank you soooo much. 😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃

Rose P.O.V

I ran to the door dropping our bags on the way , but I froze when I saw what was happening (so much for don't hesitate)

Dimitri P.O.V

Viktoria stood in front of me pure terror in her eyes, why, why would she be scared could she not see it was me. No the lights were on. She could see me. But not my eyes. She thought I was still............... Strigoi, a monster, a murderer.

I am a murderer. No matter how much time passes I ended countless, innocent lives. Lives that would be mourned for years, that which I had taken in seconds. The screams and blood of my victims stained my mind.

Viktoria screamed again but this time it was a battle cry. She held a stake in her hand and she was running towards me. I remembered telling Roza to stay silent when she attacks so not to let your opponent know what you are doing.

Roza, my Roza. The Roza I swore to protect. The Roza I love, who I held against her will and tried to make her her worst nightmare. Roza who I took blood from.

Viktoria was coming closer. My sister was going to kill me.

I deserve this

I deserve this

I deserve this

I deserve this

I deserve this

Rose P.O.V

As I stood there I saw Dimitri's sister step forward with a weapon I had used to kill so many in her hand. A Silver Stake. I didn't do anything partially from shock partially because I knew Dimitri would stop her.

But he didn't

I looked into my lovers eyes as they glimmered. Not with certainty or fear but something else. Something I had only ever seen once before: that night in the alley when he let his emotions go. The look of his memories of the monster he used to be, which normally only lingered, swelling up to engulf my Russian god and leaving the scared little boy who had watched his mother being beaten behind. He deserved to be happy, to forgive himself fully .

But he didn't

Dimitri P.O.V

I deserve this

I deserve this

I deserve this

Rose P.O.V

MOVE I screamed in my head only letting a whisper actually escape my mouth.

But he didn't

Dimitri P.O.V

I deserve this

Rose P.O.V

But he didn't

So I did

Viktoria P.O.V

How dare this evil creature enter our home as if he were still the Dimitri I had grown up with. Tall as ever I couldn't see his eyes but I knew what my brother looked like ......... or what he used to look like.

I raised my stake dashing towards him but as I went to strike Rose jumped in front of him , because of the height difference instead of going through her heart it went through her shoulder.

If she was helping him she must have been turned so I let go of the silver object hoping it would weaken her.

It was working colour was draining out of her brown eyes.

Brown eyes oh no

I looked at my brothers eyes, brown as well. Impossible.

All I could do was stand back.

Dimitri P.O.V

I waited for the blow but instead I heard an almost silent gasp from underneath me. I looked down to see Roza red pouring down her arm and silver protruding from her shoulder I gently touched her arm and that must have broken her out of her shock.

By now Viktoria was standing dead still guilt in her eyes but I didn't see her for long Roza dragging me outside past our bags and down the street, leave to to her to get seriously injured and worry more about someone else's safety

We were moving quite quickly before the beautiful girl dragging me along stumbled to a stop before making a sound that shattered my heart. A small scared, painful whimper before looking me straight in the eyes and then collapsing into my arms.

A/N

Hey guys,

So here's your update. I know Dimitri says in the novel that he forgives himself but I don't think anyone could that quickly plus it's really interesting to play with the consept in the fanfiction

Anyway

Again THANKS THANKS THANKS

😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃

Comment (I'll answer everyone if I can) and vote

The more that do the quicker I'll update.

Bye👋

LibraryLover15