Chapter 2

A/N
Hey, Please comment on anything you like. I would really love feedback on what you like, hate and what you want to see. I'm not sure about chapter length yet but I think this is a good amount so I update often. If you think it should be longer please say. Anyway please comment and enjoy

Dimitri's P.O.V
"So will you be home on time tonight or should I change the booking for another time"
"I'll be there comrade, Lissa's wrapping up the meeting now" She doesn't use that nickname much since I told her I didn't like it, but now I honestly miss it. It's her only nickname for me. She doesn't use Dimka, but it wouldn't seem right for her. The only thing that makes me special is my time as a Strig....
Something beautiful. Something beautiful.Something beautiful. Easy the girl on the other end of the phone right now.
"See you soon Roza"
"Love you" I'll never get tired of her telling me that.
"I Love you"
She hangs up. And I love her for it. I know it's strange I love my westerns but Rose isn't a damsel in distress. She not the kind to do the whole "you hang up first" conversation. But neither am I. I can see what Sonya meant when she said we are in sync .
We haven't been on a date in two months. That's why I didn't tell her. I couldn't ruin tonight for her. My Roza. I don't care as long as she's happy anyway.

Rose's P.O.V
I bet he thinks I've forgotten. He never reminds me but he doesn't like to draw attention to himself (even if he loves attention from me).
I run to lissa's house (more like mansion but anyway) as fast as I can so I can get ready.
Our relationship was always so crazy we didn't really do the whole awkward first dates thing. Well unless you count training back at St Vlads... But when Dimitri has a job he's professional not social (until I can pull him away). We haven't been on many dates but we have one tonight and I'm gonna make the most of it.
I pull on a jet black velvet dress. It has long sleeves and a low neckline. The skirt goes just above mid thigh high but it's tight. It has a delicate embroidered belt of silver and midnight blue that accentuates my curves and as always I have my choki and Nazar. I leave my hair out and curled (like I know he loves) and apply black eyeshadow and red lips. I grab my purse with my silver stake and run out the door. Damn! Shoes! I run back inside and add eight inch heels with silver spikes. Ill never be as tall as Dimitri but I can try to even the odds. A quick check in the mirror and I'm ready to kill.

Dimitri's P.O.V
I check the time before ditching my guardian gear and duster for a black suit and red dress shirt. I check I've still got my stake and head out.

Sorry if this was boring but I had the image in my head. Please comment what you want next and i'll try to make it happen.
Bye 👋