chapter 1:ash vs Alain. the final battle

Ash couldn't believe it!!!. He made once again to The final round of the Pokemon league only this time in The Kalos region. The only thing that was different. He actually has a real reason to win this time. Not just to make his friends and family proud of him but for another reason. He had been told by clemont and Bonnie that Serena has had deep feelings for him since they were five years old. And so. Finally realizing that he's not going to win because he wants to but because he has to. To prove he is Worth being in a relationship with Serena. As he pulled out two boxes from his back pocket one of Wich contained an engagement ring for Serena. He had vowed before entering the area he would win at all costs and then propose to Serena in front of The entire crowd of people and everyone watching world wide. He planned this and he wasn't going to let it fall apart on him now. The refferee Then stepped up and said." Trainers are you ready???." Ash and Alain both said."YES" and raising the green flag after they went to opposite ends of the arena said." The final battle Ash Ketchum of Kanto vs Alain from Kalos. Begin!!!." Ash and Alain sent out their Pokemon Ash started with Pikachu naturally and and Alain sent out his tyranitar hoping that The type advantage would give him the upper hand. Sadly this wasn't The case when Ash just looked at Alain with a a look he'd never seen Ash use before. Strength. Determination. A look that said he wasn't going to hold anything back. Ash then said." I'm sorry Alain. But I simply cannot let you win here. I have my own reason for why I want to win but you don't need to ask because that's my secret." And Alain said." I'm not gonna be holding anything back either." Ash then said." Pikachu!!!. get in close with quick attack and the surround tyranitar with double team and use iron tail!!!." Pikachu then Rushed in at blinding speed and then using double team multiplied into eight. His tail then glowed a bright Gray color indicating he was using iron tail tyranitar then tried to sweep Pikachu off his feet but Pikachu had jumped up avoided it and slammed his tail full strength into tyranitar. Tyranitar was hit pretty hard and fainted soon after. The refferee then said." Tyranitar is unable to battle Pikachu is The winner." Up in The stands Ash's mother Delia Ketchum was sitting next to professor oak and professor sykamor and said." I've never seen Ash battle so seriously before. I wonder what could have happened to him that has changed his way of battling???." And professor oak said." I have a good idea of what or rather Who hass motivated him. but I will let you wait and see for yourself when it's over." And Delia said." Well I guess you are right." Professor sykamor Then said." I'm actually quite impressed with how much his battle strategy has improved. Usually he just charged in recklessly but in that last battle he knew tyranitar was larger Then Pikachu and had a type advantage but not The same amount of speed and mobility as Pikachu. It's quite genious actually." Ash and Alain then sent out their next Pokemon. Ash called back Pikachu and pulled out his pokeball that contained talomflame and Alain threw his pokeball containing unphesant and The refferee said." Round two. Talomflame vs unphesant. Begin!!!." Alain didn't give Ash any breathing room to make The first move and said." UNPHESANT. Use quick attack and follow up with aerial Ace!!!." Unphesant did as his trainer commanded and Alain asked." Aren't you going to have talonflame Dodge that???." And Ash said." Just wait for it. Your unphesant has already lost this battle." And Alain said." Your bluffing. There is no way unphesant could lose!!!." (BAM!!!) (FWOOSH!!!). Unphesant screamed out in pain as it was momentarily on fire and Alain said." What happened!!??. I didn't see your talonflame use any fire type attacks!!!." And Ash said." It's not an attack. It's talonflames flame body ability. By having your unphesant simply come in physical contact with talonflames body it imediatly received The burned status condition. A very useful ability If used properly. Now then. it's my turn. Talomflame!!!. Use quick attack and then follow up with flame wheel!!!." Up in the stands Serena asked clemont and said." Why would Ash use those attacks in combination with each other???." And clemont said." Well first of all flame wheel is a move that not only deals damage but also increases The Pokemons speed and since talonflames speed had doubled when it used aerial Ace it's speed has now become four times faster. Making it near impossible to Hit!!!." Everyone else was shocked at Clemonts explanation.
Back on the battlefield Alain was struggling with trying to keep up with The speed of Ash's talonflame but sadly it was too fast and due to the burns unphesant was suffering it won't be long before he's down to his last 4 Pokemon. Ash Then said"  talonflame finish this battle with fire blast!!!."  Talomflame did as Ash commanded and Alain watched as his unphesant crashed into the ground and called it back and said." Well I'm quite impressed Ash. But then again. I'm just getting started!!!. Go Metagross!!!. Ash. This is where things get serious. Metagross use thunder punch!!!." Metagross did as told and talonflame fainted. Ash then said." I'm impressed as well. But I still can't let you win!!!. Noivern I choose you!!!." Noivern Then appeared from its pokeball and Ash said." You want to get serious!!??. Then I will show you serious. Noivern use super Sonic!!!. " Noivern Then let out a high pitched scream causing Metagross to become confused and Alain said." Metagross snap out of it!!!." But it was too late because Ash had already planned two more moves ahead by now and said noivern get in close and use dragon breath!!!." Professor sykamor Then said." That's quite impressive." And clemont said." What is professor???" And professor oak said." Ash knew that physical attacks wouldn't be able to do much damage to the thick steel body Metagross are well known for. So he's using status moves to throw his opponent off balance and then when their guard is Down finish off his opponent."