chapter 10: the final battle to end all battles

Ash had made a video call to Misty and Brock explaining everything and when they found out that there was a Pokemon world war about to happen They imediatly accepted The possible outcome that if they survived things would never be the same again. Ash would be a gym leader And Giovanni would be going into retirement. Team rocket would be lead by Ash's father from pallet town. And All the legendary Pokemon Ash caught would eventually be set free. If he wanted to that is. But for now he needed All the fire power he could get. So Misty said." I understand Ash don't worry. I'll find suicune and capture it with The master ball you sent me. We're going to win this war!!!. Our families are at risk!!!." Liutenant surge then said." I'll find raiku Ash. Don't worry. It's been a while since I have seen some real action on The battlefield." And Brock said." We will meet you at Mt silver and be ready for the fight for The worlds survival."  Just then a knock was heard on The door and when Ash opened it he saw his old enemy turned friend mew two. and mew two said." You didn't think I was going to stand by and let your Pokemon have All the fun now did you???. Brother mew and I are ready for a fight any day. We will join you in battle."
Just then a loud roar was heard and out of the forest came Entei. Entei Then bowed before Ash and said." I shall fight by your side also. And join your family. We shall win for the survival of the Pokemon and humans alike!!!." Asked Then threw a pokeball at Entei and said." Welcome to the family Entei." Now it was All up to Misty and liutenant surge to capture suicune and raiku and The army of legendary Pokemon would be completed.

Meanwhile at a power plant in vermilion city liutenant surge had just located raiku and said." RAIKU!!!. WITH THIS MASTER BALL I MAKE YOU MY PARTNER!!!." Raiku just let out a loud roar as If to say." You can try human!!!" Liutenant surge then threw The master ball and raiku was imediatly captured.

Back in cerulean city Misty had also found her intended target suicune and so pulling out the master ball Ash gave her she managed to capture suicune without any hastle at all. Misty Then said." You and I will be great partners suicune. Trust me."

Meanwhile Kanto Pokemon league champion Lance and The elite four were also gearing up for war with their strongest Pokemon. When The champions from The other regions got word about the Pokemon war that would soon take place They knew that there was no way that they would let Kanto fight Alone. The army of people and Pokemon were assembled on both sides and when The time came a war that would test the limits of both trainers and Pokemon alike would begin. And thus The war on Mt silver as it would soon be named. Would begin.