chapter 16

~first wave~

Elle's pov

"Yesss!" My screaming field the whole condominium building for what a good news that came. I'm excited to tell it to Ryou! , he's gone for his On Job Training in New York , about several days ago. I want to call him right now and tell the good news.

Dalawang araw na ako naandito sa bahay namin ni Ryou , yup! Its our home now
Were living together and its fantastic feeling , he said to me that before my graduation come mag papakasal na kami para Sabay na and it will be very grand to the fullest.

And that he's decisions , I want a simple wedding with some friend and the family but Ryou insisted that he want it to be memorable for us so!? ,he's the man that's why he's my boss!, I'm just here to take care of him and love him unconditionally.

I dialed his number and wait for a second to pick him up , but strangely I feel downfall para bang may masama akong kutob. I don't know what to call it , sana naman ayos lang siya sa America!

"Kring! Kring!"

"Hello!?" Sabi ng boses sa kabilang linya. And suddenly my eyes flood with tears.

"H~ hello!?" I said in a shivering voice , I am hurt that's what I know.

Paanong may ibang taong ang sumagot sa kanyang cellphone? Maimis si Ryou sa
Kanyang mga gamit , mas mainam pa nga siya ang gumagawa sa aming bahay keysa sa akin.

"Miss! Are you still there?" The woman on the other line asked. She sounded like a foreigner to me , eto na ba ang ipinalit ni Ryou sa akin ka agad agad? , b~ but , I maybe wrong and think dillusional , ayokong bigyan kaagad ito ng kahulugan.

"Yeah! , I'm still here! ,well I ~ I just wanted to ask if Ryou is in there! Please?" I beg her , I want to surprise Ryou but I think I'm the one who got surprised instead.

Please!! , sana Mali ako ng hinala!

"OK! , Wait a second!..... Honey there's someone asked for you on the phone!" Narinig kong saad niya sa kung sino man , and right at that moment my heart stop beating....

I drop the call and I kneeled down , I don't know what was happening , if this is real! , I swear I'm going to hang myself. I cried and cried like the world will end , my world.

"Ryou ~" The last thing I said before my eyes shut down.

••••••

'New York City'

Ryou's POV

"Oh! She hang up!" My older sister said.

"Wait! That's my phone sis!"
I snatched my iPhone from her and look at it.

"A girl call you! And I didn't know her name , but I heared like she's crying over the phone!" Cecily look at me intensely