Description.

Being 5'3 isn't fun or adorable, I get bullied and teased but I do stand up for myself, maybe I get bullied because I'm gay? I don't even know. Judge me, I dare you.

I, Hayden Richwood am a Beta in the Blue Moon pack, I'm very quick on my feet and extremely good a dodging due to me... Size issue. Before you ask, no, I have not seen my own alpha, few have, he's a private person, but I'm not going to judge...

We're meant to find our mates at the age of 18, well I'm 19 now and I've had no such lick. That, however, doesn't mean I've never had a boyfriend because I have and I maybe be small but I'm no innocent virgin, not by a long stretch... I lost that at 15.

____________________________________________________________

Becoming an alpha when you were 17 isn't fun. Now I'm 24 and still the alpha. Althought being an alpha of such a big pack is a heavy burden but I wouldn't give it up...

I Ashton West barely leave my home, not very many of my pack have ever seen me, that number decreasing with the amount that has actually spoke to me.

The problem with me is that I have a short temper and believe me I know that and I've been working on controlling it, my inner wolf just has such an influence on me, maybe I should hunt with the Betas of my pack for once...?