On The Lookout

Milo set Janice down as they reached the water. A small boat awaited them, that Milo knew was there. Ships were usually by the shore, in case of emergency. Sometimes, lots of things were abandoned inside, and that of course excited Milo lots.
"So we're leaving...?" Janice tilted her head back to see Milos face.
"We're already much to far to turn back. Come on, I know where we're going. We'll be just fine." Milo climbed on, reaching his hands out to help her in.
For some reason, Janine still trusted him. She knew Milo wasn't so right in the head, but for some reason, she decided Milo was doing what was best for them both.
Janice grabbed onto his hands, using him as support as she climbed in. Milo made sure she was safe and ready before going to the front, and beginning to sail the boat. He knew what he was doing. Janice looked off the side of the boat, sitting. She was watching the sky and the sea and the horizon where they met. She grew more tired the farther they got and eventually fell asleep while the sky faded.
Milo stayed on the lookout for an island he'd known, one he knew couldn't be far. He was thinking about Poppy and Percy, and he couldn't stop thinking about them if he tried. He hoped they were both okay. He longed to see them again. He knew Poppy would want to scream at him as soon as they met, but he knew Poppy couldn't do that. He knew he was gonna hug Percy the second he saw him. He looked back at Janice. He knew she was missing them as much as he was. He turned and kept going, determined.