11:「 Back to Back 」

"The match will last 15 minutes. Each team's points are determined by its members. The rider will wear a headband that displays the total number of points. Until the match ends, you'll all compete to take grab each other's points and maintain the ones you have. Even if your headband is taken, it's not over till it's over!!" Midnight exemplified the rules to the students.

"You've got 15 minutes to assemble your teams. GO!!"

Carine wondered who was best to team up with. She looked around the stadium; a bunch of students surrounded Bakugo, asking him to be their teammate.

"Hold on. Give me a list of your names and your quirks!" she heard him say.

Within seconds, Carine's eyes locked on Uraraka and Deku, who were speaking to one other. They must have teamed up with each other.

With a decision in mind, Carine went up to the two of them. "I was wondering if I could join your group?" she asked the two of them.

"Yeah! That would be awesome, considering how strong you are!" Uraraka grinned.

Deku looked stunned. "M-Minazuku!" he cried. "Thanks for teaming up with me. You guys are the best!" Deku wiped his tears with his sleeve. "Now that we've got both of your quirks, we just need one more person! I've got the perfect plan!"

Both Uraraka and Carine followed Deku, who led them to Tokoyami.

"Tokoyami and Minazuki! Both of you are physically strong, so you can defend against outside attacks. Uraraka, you can use your quirk to maneuver us. The plan is just to run away the whole time. That's pretty much it," Midoriya explained his strategy to the rest of the group.

"Your 15 minutes are up! Time to get started!" Midnight declared. "Here comes the starting signal! Let's hear a battle cry!"

"Uraraka, Minazuki, Tokoyami!" Deku said when they got into formation. "Let's do this!"

Just as the start signal sounded, two of the groups headed for Midoriya's team. "This is a fight for the 10 million, and everyone knows it!" one of the members of the group shouted. "We're coming for you, Midoriya!"

Tokoyami was in front of their own group, being one of the defenses. Carine was the other defense, keeping a close eye next to Uraraka.

"There are two teams coming for us. For the fate of those pursued... make your choice, Midoriya!" Tokoyami stated.

"Run away, of course!" Deku responded.

As his words slipped out, the ground beneath them became soft, and they were beginning to sink.

"Uraraka!" Deku yelled.

"I got it!" Uraraka replied, and the 4 of them floated off the ground. Once they were in the air, an attack came from below.

Jirou's headphones aimed for Midoriya, but Carine blocked off the attack with a shield of ice. Subsequently, Tokoyami's shadow appeared and covered the group. "Dark shadow, be sure to get our blind spots from now on. Minazuki protected us this time."

"Wow, that was awesome, Minazuki! And now we're concealed from very direction! Good going, Tokoyami! With you two, our defensive power is absolute!" Deku praised his teammates.

"We're landing!" Uraraka cautioned as their feet settled on the ground.

As soon as they did, two groups headed for them once again.

"We have to keep our distance! Fighting multiple groups is a bad idea!" Deku warned.

Shoji was coming for them on their right side, but he seemed to be alone. However, a tongue launched out from his shell. Midoriya dodged the attack, and it hit the other group that was attempting to attack Midoriya.