24:「 Tears of Blood 」

A few minutes later, all of them came out of the alley, with Todorki dragging the unconscious villain, Iida and Carine walking alongside him, and the Native Pro Hero carrying Deku on his back. "Of course we'd find rope in a trash filled alleyway," Todoroki said.

"Please Todoroki, allow me to drag him," Iida asked. "Your arms are injured though," Todoroki replied.

"Sorry, I'm supposed to be a pro, but all I did was get in the way," the Native Hero sighed, who had an exhausted Midoriya on his back. "Don't sweat it," Deku answered. "It could have happened to anyone against the hero killer and his quirk. He's so strong."

"Even in a 4 on one fight, we just barely won because he screwed up. He probably got so infuriated that he forgot how quickly his quirk wears off of Midoriya, and with Iida's recipro...he couldn't react in time to Midoriya or Minazuki's movements," Todoroki explained.

"Huh!? Why're you here!?" an old man with a black mask appeared from the corner of the building. "Gran Torino!" Deku shouted in relief.

"I told you to stay in your seat!" the old man yelled as he kicked Deku in the face. "I don't know what happened, but, glad to see you're still alive," he said in irritation. "I'm sorry," Deku apologized.

"Is this the alley he mentioned!?"

Another voice shouted in the alley, and the 6 of them turned around to see a group of pro heroes. "We got a backup request from Halo, but...kids!?" one of them yelled out in surprise. "They're badly hurt! Call an ambulance!"

"Hey, is that...the Hero Killer!?" another one of them yelled.

"So she's...Halo's still over there fighting, then?" Carine asked one of the pro heroes. "Oh Yeah, those nomu villains or whatever," Deku added. "Yes! Those of us whose quirks had no effect on those villains came to help you guys," the pro hero answered.

Suddenly, Iida bowed his head towards his classmates. "All three of you, were wounded because of me."

"I am so terribly sorry," his voice cracked along with the tears that cascaded down his face. "I was blind...and I lost sight of everything."

Carine looked back at him in sympathy, unsure of what to say.

"No, I'm sorry too...I couldn't tell that you were so upset at it, and I'm supposed to be your friend," Deku retaliated. Iida's tears flowed faster as he remembered his friends telling him that it was okay to confide in them.

"Get it together," Todoroki told Iida. "You're class president, aren't you?"

Still bowing, Iida nodded, wiping tears away with his arm.

"GET DOWN!" Gran Torino abruptly yelled into the air.

Without time to react, a creature that seemed like a nomu pterodactyl flew over their heads. 

"A villain! How could Halo let it go!?" one of the pro heroes yelled. Looking closely, Carine could see blood spurting out of the villain's eye. 

Instantly, the villain grabbed Deku with its claws and lifted him up into the sky. 

"Midoriya!" Todorki shouted after him. 

Drops of blood splattered on the female pro hero's cheek as the villain flew. "Crap. He came all this way just to run?" she said, flustered. 

In a heartbeat, the Hero Killer's tongue licked away the blood on her cheek. He ran so swiftly, it was difficult for Carine to follow his movements.