Chap.5 the dream talk

Marci's P.O.V

      As I got ready for bed I looked out window and saw that it was a full moon tonight. Knowing that I knew that I would be seeing my mom tonight cuz every full moon when I dream I don't I actually visit my mom and talk to her I was kinda happy but also scared.

      I then went got into bed and went to sleep were I went to the dream world were me and my mother met each other. Once I reopened my eyes I found my self in place were me and my mom met I asked her before what this place was and and she didn't know she doesn't know what this place was but both of us are glad it exist. It kinda looked like a comfy room were people meet and hang out in. The walls were white with purple stripes and a dark wooden floor there then was a round table with some cookies and two cups that were always there along with a couch covered in pillows and blankets and two cushioned chairs.

I then walked over to one of the chairs grabbing on of the cups that then suddenly filled like always with my favorite hot drink hot coco. I blew on it then took a sip of it while I did that my mother then appeared "hello Marci" she said while she walked over to the table "hi mom" I replied she then took her cup which filled with whatever and took a sip.

"It's strange seeing you like this still" she said because when I'm here I look like how I look like in the real world so when she sees me she sees not as my real self but as Marco. "Yea I know but at least in a few months the spell will were off"
"Yes I know so what's happening so far" she asked
"Well eclipsa the one a told you about how she will take care of me was coronated as queen days after the full moon and her husband the monster king was accepted by the mewmens"
"Really well that's wonderful"
"So how's dad" I asked wondering about him
"He's fine he wishes he could be here to he misses you a lot"
"That good tell him I miss him to and that I can't wait to were his dress during the blood moon that will be in a few months" I told her really missing my dad even though I don't really remember him.

"Has that Tom that you told me about the demon prince asked you to it yet" she asked not knowing that him and star were dating because I forgot to tell her. "Actually mom I don't think he will" I told her "why not"
"Well he's been dating star for a long time now they got back together"
"Oh well that's to bad are you still going to the ball"
"Yea I am" I told her meaning it I really wanted to even if I didn't have a date. Because my mom told me how hard my father worked to get my dress.

It's also because that's were my parents met under the blood moon's light and if my mom hadn't gone I probably wouldn't even be here. So I'm also hoping I might meet my beloved there and be like my parents maybe we then ate a few cookies and finished our drinks before we went and moved to the couch.

      Where we talked for hours about dad and there past like always which like always left me sad knowing that I could never meet the man that both made my mom so happy and gave me life. Because the older I get the harder it is to remember him. Like how he looks his voice and what we did together but lucky I still can see my mom so it's easier to remember things from the past with her.

       Soon every started fading so I knew it was time to go "hey mom it's time for me to go bye see ya next time" I told "see you darling I love you" she said in reply "I love you too" I said while hugging her. I then closed my eyes when I opened them again I was in my room with someone nocking on the door once I saw the I was dressed I said "come in".

       Eclipsa then walked in to my room "Hello Marco how was your talk with Celena" she asked walking over and sitting next to me. "It was fine we talked about my dad and how I'm still gonna go to the ball" I told her we then went down u down for breakfast and the day went normal I did my training with both the Knight trainer. And eclipsa I also played with meteora for awhile.

      A/N sorry for your the short chapter I'm need help for thing that should happen before the ball like how star and Tom should break up and if you have any ideas or you want something to happen to one of them write it in the comments and I'll put it in the story