Chap.8 day out with trainees part 2

Marci's P.O.V
2 and a half months till the ball

        After we all finished lunch the three of us and the triplets said good bye to Jackie while Janna came with us back to mewni. Because she told eclipsa she would came back in a week to watch her while her and globgor had another date night. We soon were all sitting in my room till Lucy spoke up "Well I got to get going I've got some stuff I need to do before doing some extra training so bye" after that she left then Bridget said "well I'm hungry and my mom told to get home two hours after lunch so bye".

       Then finally it was time for hector and Tom to leave hector for extra training and Tom because his parents needed him so I asked star "Hey star you wanna have a sleep over" "yea sure just let me call my mom". After she said that she called her mom and asked if it was ok and she said yes so now it was after dinner. Janna was watching meteora so we were all alone "okay well um the thing I wanted to talk to you about is I'm breaking up with Tom tomorrow" she said and I was so shocked to hear this there actually breaking up I thought.

       Hearing this made me both happy but sad I now have a chance with Tom but that would also mean my best friends would be sad well maybe I'm not sure Tom was already talking about how they might break up soon. "What why" I asked her trying to sound sad and shocked "Well I just don't love him as much any more Marco were just not right for each other" she then explained.

      I sighed and said "alright if you say so" we then started talking about random things and soon went to sleep and as I slept I dreamt of telling her my secret and of her accepting me. Only being mad for a little while that I never told her and me and Tom dancing at the blood moon ball under the moons light falling in love instantly.

      But I knew that what I was dreaming might not happen star might hate me forever and Tom might not love me and might hate me for not telling him. And something might happen that will make them realize that there perfect for each other and they might not break up after all I can only hope.

A/N I'm really sorry for the short chapter the next one will be longer I'm just having some trouble and writers block so if any of you have any ideas for the next chapter please tell me I really could use some inspiration from my lovely readers so please help me if you can.