Getting out

As the man was walking, he stopped by a very cool car. (it's yoongi talking)
It looked expensive! He can't sleep, since the rain was loud and thunder could be heard too.

The man opened the car and put me (yoongi)at the passengers seat. Well I wanted his lap. So I made my way to him but the car started moving and I fell to the back seats.

He seemed to notice it. How embarrassing.

He tried to get me and then he found me and laid me at his lap petting me. I purred.

The man started to speak, "Hey little kitty... You look so cute. You're one lucky kitten." he smiled while looking at me. This doesn't look like a place for me to be in human form so I just ignored the fact that I just meowd.

The car stopped. And I thought we were at his place. It was. It was so biggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg

The man started to speak "You like it kitten?" it's like he understood me.. That's weird... Whatever.

"I'll call you Yoongi... No... Sugar.. No... Suga?"

Yoongi preferred yoongi and suga.

He then transformed. (accidentally)
The kitten was shocked and quickly went to his kitten form. Well he wanted to. Until he was stopped.

"wait, you're a hybrid?" looking at the boy. He replied "A-ah... Yes..." He felt like the man was disgusted. It was the opposite. He was happy.

"Oh my god... I'm so lucky to have you!"he screeched and carried yoongi bridal style but he became a cat again. "Awww why did you turn back to one?!" "I-im... Sorry... I'll change back when I find clo-clothes.." well tae didn't notice that.

"oh yeah right." he carried the kitten and opened the door and was greeted by 5 handsome man. "YO I GOT A HYBRID KITTEN OM-" "shut tf-" "WAIT WHATTTTT?!!?!?!?" The room was filled with voices and Yoongi didn't like it.

"I named him Yoongi!No.. Sugar.. No wait-" "shut it taehyung. How are we gonna believe you?" said namjoon.
"oh yeah you'll see! Well after he changes.." "good it's a boy." jin said.

Taehyung then carried the kitten to his room and found him some clothes. And gave it to him and said "I'll be waiting in the roo-" "D-dont leave me please.." said yoongi. " Okay okay cutie" he winked and stayed. He waited and then he went out.

"How do i-" "You look gorgeous!" "thanks.." he blushed and reached for the door knob but was blocked "ah ah ah I'll do it." he smiled and yoongi blushed again. Then they went downstairs.

"Where is-" "omg he is so-" "Stob-"

"Shut it!" said jin. "kitten come here." he said softly patting the side of him. He listened but he went to his lap.
"You love laps don't you kitten?" Caressing his waist. "Yes.." jin wasn't being dominant but actually he was

The others were dead staring the 2.

"Ah... What's your names..?"