Taegimin

"ok sweetie"

As namjoon said, he put yoongi beside taehyung and went to the kitchen. To (fr-) see what jin is cooking.

Yoongi crawled to taehyung's lap and pouted.

"Taehyungie!" he said while shaking taehyung. He was sleeping.

"y-yes?" he said half awake

"play with yoonieeeee" "ok ok"

Taehyung began to hug yoongi and fell asleep.

"what?taehyung!!!" he said frowning.

He got up and tried to look for jimin.

"jiminie?" as he shook him awake.

"yes yoongi baby?" he said while hugging yoongi, "can you play with me?"

"what do you wanna play?" "hide and seek!" "ok ok.. I'll count 1-10!" he said closing his eyes.

"heheh..." he said while getting up and trying to find a place to hide. He chose the garden.

"Ready or not! Here I comeee!" he tried to find yoongi now for about 5 mins

"baby!!where are you??" he said worriedly. But he sounded playful too.

He heard a giggle.

"yooniee!!! Are you at the garden?"
He said while walking to the garden. To the direction of where he heard the giggle.

"oh no he's gonna find me.." yoongi tiptoed to the pool. Well he was just going to the side.

Until he slipped.

"ah!!"

"BABY? YOONGI?" Jimin freaked out when he heard a huge splash and a scream.

"kitten!" as he dived in the pool. He caught yoongi and brought him ill the surface and then himself.

"gods sake! Yoongi! Don't scare me like that!" he said pouting at yoongi. Hugging him tight.

"i-im sorry... I-i.. S-slipped.."

Jimin was still panting. And he was still freaking out.

"You mad at me chi-chimmie?" he said starting to cry. "oh no no! I'm not mad!" he said hugging yoongi tighter

"im.. Really sorry.. " "ok ok kitten, I'm not mad ok? Just be careful." he smiled and ruffled yoongi's now (still) wet hair.

"now.... Let's get back inside. Before eomma finds us here." he sighed and got up with yoongi.

"chim..." "yes kitten?" "i-it hurts.. " jimin's eyes widened.

"W- which hurt?" he said trying to calm down.

"m-my foot.." and it was bleeding.

"AH FU- I MEAN FRIKKIN DAMN CRAP!" as jimin carried yoongi inside the mansion.

He rushed him inside his room and tried to find the first aid kit. "ok ok baby stay still.. This won't hurt. Ok?"

(meanwhile downstairs)

"what the frikin frik was that?" as he heard the door at jimin's room slam shut.

"idk. But it disturbed my sleep." as the maknae said.

"HEY IDIOTS DINNER IS READYYY!"

"yeah horse face." "you're such a disgrace you kookie disgusting monster!" "whatever. " "You too! You very slender finger alien ma-jig guy!"
"ok ok hoseok-hyung is getting weird!" as the maknae shouted across the room.

"ok you kids just shut up! Call yoongi. Anddd jimin."

"I'LL DO IT!" as taehyung went up the stairs.

"jimin hyung? Yoongi is with you right?" he said knocking.

"yes?" he sounded tired.

"well lunch is-" he was pulled in the room.

"what-"

"look.. Yoongi has a cut now. It was accidental. And it's on his feet. But he could walk properly. I hope eomma doesn't find-"

"HE HAS TO FIND OUT JIMIN!FOR GOD'S SAKE. WHAT EVEN. AND WHAT LITERALLY HAPPENED TO THIS "ACCIDENT" " he said furiously.

"we were playing hide and s-seek and he he went to the pool. And accidentally.. S-slipped" he said trying to calm down taehyung.

"Tae.. It's ok... I'm fine.. It's my fault.. I wasn't careful.. " he said growing at taehyung. As they made eye contact, he looked down. Taehyung could be scary at sometimes.. "I'm really sorry tae-"

"shhh.. It's okay.. It's not anyone's fault.. After all its just an accident. Now we have to tell the others about what happened. While we eat lunch.. Ok?" he said carrying yoongi up.

"I luv you minnie and taehyungie" he said cutely.

"we love you too.." as they cooed. When jimin was about to open the door.. Yoongi spoke. "wait... Tae shouted at minmin.. Say sowwy?" he said.

"ok ok.. I'm sorry jimin.. For shouting at you.." "it's fine.. I guess.."he said smiling.

"yey! Friends again!" he said smiling and clapping.

"omg how are you this cute.. " as jimin whispered. And opened the door for them. They went downstairs to the table.

"WHAT TOOK YOU GUYS SO LONG? DID SOMETHING HAPPENED TO MY CUTE LITTLE KITTEN?" As jin shouted.

"a-actually yes.." he said scratching the back of his neck. As he looked at jimin.

"uh hyung... It all started.. Blah blah blah"

"awh.. Good thing he's fine now. " as namjoon sighed.

"Let's go eat!I'm starving." as they ate peacefully.

"joonie.. Can I sleep with minmin and taehyungie for today?"

"of course. But you can't sleep again until it's.. 3:00" he said smiling at yoongi.

"thanku daddyy" he said. Smiling. Using his famous gummy smile.

"Why does he call you daddy?" as jin stated.

"because if there's a mommy.. There should be a daddy!!" he said giggling.

"OHMAY HAHAHAHHAFZ" the maknae started laughing.

"shut it brat!" as jin started blushing.

"yoongi has a point tho. He's a smart one."as hoseok said. "thanku seokie... And also! Eomma!"

"yes sweetie??" "Why you blush so hard? You have a crush on daDdddY???"

The others started laughing. Except jin. A tomato.

"nO StOb iT" "ok ok... Sweetie.. I do not have a crush on namjoon-" "you mean daddy." "ok.. I don't have a crush on YOUR da-" "Your the eomma here..." he said smiling. "I know what you're trying to do kid." as namjoon said. Laughing. "ok ok. I'm tired. I wanna go to bed."he said turning to taehyung.

"carry plsss?" he said making grabby hands. "ok babyyyyy" he carried him and ran to his room.

"that kid is gonna be a spoiled one."
"it's not like you don't want him to be."

"ah shut up namjoon" "yeah yeah yeah." He said mocking jin.

"Did you just-" namjoon kissed jin on the cheek and waved goodbye. As he ran off laughing.

"AH NAMJOOOOOON!"

"