Accident.

Namgi was still sleeping

When they got there. So jin had to wake them up.

"Wake up.. Namjoon? Kitten?" he shared their shoulders while the others were just watching.

"whadahek are you just gonna watch me?" he said whisper-yelling

The members shook their head and just agreed to help too.

Namjoon woke up right after jin whisperyelled them or whatever.

"Ugh we're here?" "yah we're here. Now wake yoongi up." "alright.."
Namjoon began shaking his shoulder.
But his knee accidentally squished yoongi's tail.

"MeEEOOOooOw!!!"as he fell down and accidentally scratched jungguks leg.

"AHH FU-FRAKUE" Well even tho he got hurt he chose to help yoongi first.
Jungguk kept hissing. But he got yoongi now. That's all that matters.
He put yoongi at his lap and looked at his leg. Sure it was bleeding.

"K-kookie? I-im sorry.." yoongi was tearing up. "ah.. Shh it's ok.. " he looked at namjoon and jin for help. And jin nodded. Of course. He got

The med kit. (dUHHU)

And namjoon helped yoongi calm down. Yoongi calmed down. Bit then started crying again. Jin aids jungguks leg and everyone is just... Watching.

"You guys are no help" as jungguk looked at the other 3.

They snapped out and spoke "Uh... What should we do?? We can't fit in there!" taehyung came up with an excuse.

"ugh whatever" jin added.

Everything were going slow for yoongi. He kept on thinking

punishments,          punishments
              Punishments.

When he calmed. He just stayed quiet and looked at his eomma an this daddy. With guilt. They love him all way too much. He felt so guilty. That he went to hoseok and just kept hiccuping.

Hoseok was surprised and looked at jin and namjoon since, theyre known as "parents". They just nodded.

Hoseok hugged yoongi and whispered sweet nothing's. "it's gonna be alright.." when yoongi calmed down even more. He looked again at namjin.

"i-im sorry.." "Why were you crying?"
"I-i... P-punishments.. " he muttered.

"Awh... Baby..." namjoon got yoongi and sat him on his lap.

"We won't. For now. Now... It's my fault. I know I accidentally squished your tail and that made you jump out and accidentally scratch jungkook's leg... Its-"

Yoongi pecked namjoons lip and smiled. "it's ok..." he blushed and went out of the car and waited for them to come out.

"Lucky." jin muttered but namjoon heard it. "Don't worry. He'll do it more often with you. I'm sure. "

"yeah right.."