Sleep

(No proofread cuz why not-)

Drifting of to sleep, the other members were just... Let's just say-

Jungguk was playing Xbox

Namjin.. Hmm let's not disturb them.. In the room tho-

Hoseok is... Sleeping on the couch.

Yoongi woke up and got out of bed cuz he was thirsty. He then went down stairs and saw hobi sleeping, "uh.. im gonna get water first.."  he then went to the refrigerator.

Until he got hugged by someone.

Hoseok? Sleep
Vmin?sleep
Jungguk? Gamer...
Namjin? Idk..

He wasn't sure. He wasn't talking and just kept hugging.

But he was tall. Like really tall.
"eomma? Da-"

"yes it's me eomma." he said as he smiled.

"I knew it!" he said clapping his hands.

"why are you here?" "getting a drink."

"me too.... " as yoongi got the water bottle he opened the car and drank.

Jin just watched. (creee-) suga noticed and put down the water bottle.

"You ok eomma?" "yeah.. I just.. Uh.. Will drink from the water bottle you drank on.." he said getting the water bottle and drinking it all.

"by the way eomma... What did you do with daddy in the roo-"

"nothing. I guess sleep? I mean.. Yeah sleep. " he said scratching the back of his neck.

"oh.. Ok.. I'll go to hoseok-" why not me??" he said dramatically.
"eommaaa I never got to talk or do anything with seokiee!" he said whining

"fine! But you promise to be with Me later?" yoongi replied, "I promise eomma.. I love you!!!" he said cutely.

"awh! You are so cute!" as he kissed yoongi on the cheek and went to his bedroom again. (like namjoon ain't in the-)

"TIME WITH SEOKIEEE" as he ran to the living room and jumped on hoseok.

"WHAT THE FU- I MEAN FRIK FRAK FROK?"(reference to internet trash can pls sub to him-)

"Hai seokieee" "what are you doing here?" "just wanna play... " he said boringly.

"why don't you play with the others first.. I'm sleepy...- unless..." he hugged yoongi tightly.

"seokieee no!!!" hoseok drifted to sleep.. "I think... I'll sleep again.." then he fell asleep.

As he woke up hoseok was already up(what the shat-)

"hi.. Seokie." "hello kitten.I thought you weren't sleepy hm?" "I think I woke up earlier..." "oh wait... It's dinner time." "awh okie..."

"I'll call jin-" "no! I'll call him!" as he ran to jin's room. "EOMMA?!?APPA?!?" as he knocked the door.

"awh.. What is it kit-" as he opened the door yoongles sprang to him and hugged him tightly.

"hi.... What do you need ki-" "It's dinner time daddy.."

"oh. Well.. I'll wake up jin hyu-" "I'll do it daddy" he smiled and walked to jin.

"Eomma... Wake up... It's dinner time!" "ugh.... I'm still sleepy..." until an idea popped out of his head. "hey... Kitten... You want to go out? Eat out-"

"Yes please Eomma!!" as he was jumping around.

"ok ok... Let's go.." as he started to get up.

"Yey!!! I'll get tae and min!" as he ran off but got blocked by namjoon.

"hi daddy! I have to go to tae and min!" "I heard that. We're in the exact room..." "yeah! So why you blocking?"
"hug??" "OF COURSEEE"

As he hugged his daddy. His daddy kissed him and lets go. (I'M READY TO LET GO-) as he went upstairs. He saw taemin sleeping. Still. "TAE! MINNIE! Wake up!"

"what is it kitten???" he said still half asleep. "we're going out for dinner!!"
"OH REALLY?!??!!???!?" he shouted really loud.  "JIM-" "I know I'm excited too." he didn't really look excited...

"Tae? Can you dress me up?" "yeah sure baby"

As they went to the closet,

"tae!tae!" "what?" he looked at yoongi and saw the happiest human (hgh angel-)on earth. Not to be cheesy. He looked pretty happy.

"that one tae!" "oh.. You really like big sweaters do you?" he picked up the baby blue sweater and a baby blue shorts for yoongles.

As he fit it in he was finally done-

"ah tae this looks very nice!" "You look gorgeous.. But your ears?" "oh.. Yeah..." "a hat?" "yeh sure"

As vmin got ready.

Yoongi went downstairs to go to his eomma

"EOMMA!!!" "yes da- OH SHAT YOU LOOK-" "eommaa don't shout.. Hurts my ears..." "sorry baby.... Oh namjoon are you almost done????" "ye I'm done.." still buttoning his shirt (AHH I'M FANGURLING IN MY FF RN)

"ok ok that's inappropriate." as he covered yoongi's eyes. "it's not that inappropriate eomma.." he said laughing.

"fine I'm done" namjoon said. "oh.. Our baby looks so nicee" as be carried yoongi up to his hip. "thanku daddyy" he smiled brightly.

"You guys really making me third wheel-" he wiping his fake tears..

"No eomma! No cry!" he said as he made grabby hands.

But jin just went closer and hugged yoongi. And namjoon.

Then someone claps..

"what the-"

*clap* *clap* "such a wonderful story-"

"JEON FRACKING JUNGGUK!!!" As jin got his pan and chased jungguk around the mansion.

"that's cute of them" "not as cute as you." "stob daddyyy" "ok ok..."

"this will be a fun night.."

A/N:DInG dOonnG