Waitress and a group

" I'm sorry little one, but they have to die" right after she ended the call.

As far as she didn't want to this to that poor little thing. She had to. He was... Unnecessary to the the things that BTS had did the past years.

Murder, robbery, drugs, drinks, gambling, no girls surprisingly.

They were the top gang. And she hated them. Why? Let's get to the story.

They killed her parents, or should I say FAMILY.

As far as she knows they were all innocent. And she knows little about this gang tho, she was determined to kill them all these years.

Yes, she tried to. Thrice. All failed.
They've outsmarted her for such a long time and for now she thought that this was the time she gets them.

She WAS a mom. Her child died. From
Food poisoning. Funny way to die? She poisoned her own son. She didn't know why. That child was driving her crazy and she hated it for some unknown reason.

For now, she settled a group. Not just an ordinary one... Those people inside that group of hers were people that had the same story. Just a bit different to be exact. All because of that Gang.

They were furious. Even tho they didn't know that they were assigned/missioned or even forced to do those things just for their company.

"I'll see you in a while." she smirked and went to her car.

"let's end this."