Meeting the Family

Demi's POV

I was thinking back to when I first met Nick, he was a great guy. It's sad he is now gone, I can't believe he die in a car crash. Anyway I have Ben, he is 8 and I love him to pieces. We are in the car driving with my sister Simone and her daughter Maddie. Simone is taking me to see where they buried Nick. I couldn't bring myself to go to the funeral it was too painful. They buried him 8 months ago, I know his family hate me I never met them.

Simone: "Are you Ok Demi?"

Demi: "Yea, just thinking."

Simone: "I'm sure, they are gonna love you."

Demi: "Yea, here's hoping Simone."

Ben: "Mummy are, we there yet?"

Demi: "Almost sweetie, are you and Maddie playing nice."

Ben: "Yea Mum we are."

Demi: "That's good sweetie."

Simone pulled up in a driveway of a big looking mansion that was the address Nick had left Demi when they last saw each other. Demi got out of the car once Simone parked the car; she walked up to the front door and rang the doorbell. Demi waited for someone to answer the door, a young girl answered the door.

Vanessa: "Hi can I help you?"

Demi: "Umm...your one of Nick's sister's right."

Vanessa: "Yea I'm Vanessa, did you know Nick."

Demi: "Yea, we dated. I'm Demi."

Vanessa: "Oh so you're Demi, your beautiful."

Demi: "Thank you, so did Nick say anything about me?"

Vanessa: "Yea he said that you were beautiful and has a son that is also Nick's."

Demi: "Yea he's name is Ben and he's 8."

Vanessa: "Wow, where is he?"

Demi: "Oh in the car, I wasn't sure if I should bring him."

Vanessa: "Wow I have a nephew; Nick showed us a picture of him."

Demi: "Well if you like I will go and get him."

Vanessa: "Great."

Demi walked over to the car and told Ben to get out of the car, Ben got out of the car and followed Demi to the front door where Vanessa was standing.

Demi: "Vanessa this is Ben."

Vanessa: "Oh wow he looks a lot like Nick." (Has tears in her eyes)

Demi: "I know what you mean."

Vanessa: "I'm sorry; I'm Vanessa your auntie."

Ben: "Hey."

Vanessa: "You guys please come in and meet more of the family."

Demi: "Ok, I'm just gonna go and tell me sister that she can go."

Vanessa: "Ok."

Demi went and told Simone that she could go and that she would call later to be picked up. Simone drove off and Demi walked back over to Vanessa and they all walked in and Vanessa took then into the family room where Selena was with Taylor her boyfriend.

Selena: "Hey Nessa, who was at the door?"

Vanessa: "This is Demi, she was Nick's girlfriend and this is her son Ben. He is also Nick's son."

Selena: "Oh my god Demi, I remember you. We met beiftly at that club you and Nick were at."

Demi: "That's right; it's good to see you. I wish we were seeing each other on different terms than this."