Broken Hearts

Joe took her up to his room and pinned her to the wall, she looked up into his beautiful brown eyes. A few seconds later they were still staring at each other until Joe leaned in and kissed her on the mouth. Demi kissed him back and placed her arms around his neck bringing him closer. Joe now had his arms around her tiny waist; he now moved his head down to her neck and started sucking on it. She moaned his name and moved her legs up around his waist. He moved one of his hands and placed it on her ass to keep her in place. Joe then carried her to his bed and pushed her gently down onto it and got on top of her without breaking the kiss. Just as Joe was about to pull her top off there was a knock on the door. They both stop suddenly frozen that someone would catch them making out on his bed. Joe kissed her one last time and got off of her and walked towards the door, Demi fixed her top and sat up on the bed. Just as Joe opened the door to Selena; who was smirking at them.

Joe: “What’s up Sel?”

Selena: “Oh…um Ben is looking for Dems.”

Demi: “Ok thanks Selena.”

After that Selena left and Demi got up to walk out, but Joe stopped her and kissed her softly on the mouth before she walked out. Demi smiled at him and walked down stairs to see Selena and Vanessa giggling about something.

Demi: “Ok what are you 2 giggling about?”

Vanessa: “Oh nothing, just its pretty cute you and Joe.”

Demi: “What about us?”

Selena: “So what’s going on there?”

Demi: “Nothing is happening, just hanging out; you know having fun.”

Selena: “Right does Joe know that’s all it is.”

Demi: “Umm yea why?”

Selena: “Well we have noticed a change in him, he seems a lot happy with you then he did with Ashley.”

Demi: “Oh right, well to make this clear I’m not looking to get serious with him. You guys should know that I don’t live here. It would never work.”

Vanessa: “Then what are you still doing here Demi.” (Yells at her)

Demi: “I came only so Ben you meet you guys and to see where Nick was buried. I never meant for this to happen.”

Selena: “Oh well it did Demi and I don’t think Joe is on the same page as you.”

What they all didn’t know was that Joe heard everything that was being said from all 3 girls. He was so hurt by all the things Demi said, Joe knew he had strong feelings for her and for her to say that was like a knife through his heart. After a while Demi found Ben in the backyard sitting on one of the pool chairs holding her phone.

Demi: ‘Hey Ben, how was your talk with Uncle Alex.”

Ben: “Good, he had to get back to training.”

Demi: “Oh ok, I see you got some paint on yourself.” (Giggles)

Ben: “Yea I guess I need a bath.”

Demi: “Yea before we have lunch.”

Demi took Ben upstairs to give him a bath and get the blue paint off of him before they had lunch with everyone. Once she was finished bathing him, he got into clean clothes ready to have lunch with everyone else. Demi and Ben made their way down stairs to the dining room where everyone was already seated to have a wonderful lunch that Bridget had prepared for everyone.

Bridget: “Good you guys are finished up there; we are all ready to start.”

Demi and Ben sat down at the table near Joe, she noticed her was very quiet that she was a little worried about him. After lunch everyone went back to what they were doing. Demi asked Selena to watch Ben, while she went to talk to Joe. He went into his room and sat down on the bed to think, Demi knocked and walked in to see Joe just sitting there.

Demi: “What’s up Joe, you’ve been really quiet.”

Joe: “Just thinking.”

Demi: “About what.”

Joe: “About the fact that I’ve realized you were using me to have a bit of fun nothing else.”

Demi: “Joe, what are you talking about?”

Joe: “I’m talking about us.”

Demi: “What about us?”

Joe: “You’re just going to stand there and lie to me.”

Demi: “Lie about what.”

Joe: “Seriously what the fuck are we doing Demi, answer me that.”

Demi: “I thought you just wanted a bit of fun; Joe what are you saying?”

Joe: “Let’s just say I know what you were looking for and it wasn’t the same as me.”

Demi: “What did you think this could be?” (Tears in her eyes)

Joe: “What… you can’t stay.”

Demi: “No Joe…I can’t stay. What did you want me to do just jump into your life without a second glance?” (Tears running down her cheeks)

Joe: “I think it’s best that we forget everything that has happened.”

Demi: “So just like that, it never happened.”

Joe: “Right it never happened.”

Demi: “Ok.”

Demi walked out still with tears in her eyes as she was walking down the stairs she bumped into Vanessa without realizing it.

Demi: “I’m sorry.”

Vanessa: “Demi what’s wrong.” (Worried)

Demi: “I’m sorry I have to go, I mean Ben and I need to stay somewhere else.”

Vanessa: “Why what happened.”

Demi: “It doesn’t matter now.”

Demi walked in the guestroom and packed her stuff along with Ben’s, she also called her friend Taylor and asked her if it was ok for them to stay with her. she was a little shocked at first then said it was ok for them to stay. Once she was finished packing she went to say her thanks to Bridget and Eddie for having them stay.