Chapter 7

Ashi:
My Mom agreed. I packed my bag and left my home. She dropped me in a hotel. I got down of the car and ran an hugged Darshan so tightly. The hug that I missed for past 3 months. We went to his room and I was kinda shocked but happy as we were sharing room and also bed. We were talking I was sitting in the bed while he was looking outside of the window. I went and hugged him from back. He slowly pulled me front. His hand touched my face and he struck a strand of my hair behind my ear and his hand went back of my neck. He told 'You are beautiful'. I replied 'You know wh...' He shushed and slowly but passionately started kissing all over my neck. From my neck to my cheeks and from cheeks his lips straighly met mine. I kissed him back. After kissing he picked me up in a bridal style and took me to the bed. He layed beside me and started cuddling. He kissed my forehead and said 'Good Night'. I don't know when but very soon I slept. I woke up in the morning and found myself in Darshans arm. It took me few minutes to believe that I was with him. I placed my fingers in his hair and started to ruffle. I slowly took my fingers down to his lips. The moment I reached his lips he bitted it and then kissed it. I was like 'What kind of love is that? First hurting and then kissing'. He smiled and kept quite. I replied 'Darshan it's 9am now wake up'. I was getting up from the bed, before I stepped on the floor he pulled my arm and hugged me. I was like Darsh..... He cutted me and was like Shhhh let me sleep. I looked up and found his lips in front. I pressed my lips against his. He kissed me back. He flips over and started to kiss all over my neck. I was smiling. He saw me smiling and was like 'Whats so funny??' I replied 'You look so cute in the morning'. He replied 'Oh you might not no this but I was born cute'. I smirked. He again pressed his lips against mine. My hand grips onto his shirt as we kiss. His hand starts to travel all over my body. He stops and then kisses my forehead and says 'I will always love you'...

Khushiddz khush?? Ab tu post kar. This girl forced me to post another chapter

Honestly speaking I suck at writing romance but thanks to Khushiddz for giving me a tip which actually worked like pro
And also thanks to Dreamcatcher2903 for the help.

I hope you guys liked it. If yes, do vote and leave your reviews in the comments.

Keep reading, keep loving and Spreadlove 💙💙💙