Chapter 26

Sorry for typos. It's 1:15am and I am writing this.
Ashi:
I was so embarassed after getting caught. On a serious note, I wanted to kill that Darsh. I didn't have any proper conversation with my Mom after that incident nor did she. I am wondering what my Mom will think about those days I stayed with him. Did she already know that we made love?? Is she upset??

I woke up and couldn't find my Mom. I went to the balcony and saw her sitting there. With loads of courage I went and sat beside her and was like 'Good morning'. She replied 'Good morning..... If you are thinking that I am pissed off about what happened yesterday then let me tell you I am not. You are 18, you have grown up and I believe that my daughter is mature enough to take her own decisions and Darshan isn't a bad guy'. I couldn't explain how happy I was after hearing all these things. I hugged her and was like 'I hope you will support me in every decision I make in my life'. By saying this I meant something else but she didn't understand cause she had no idea about what we were going to do. She was like 'If your decision makes sense I will support you for sure'. Suddenly there was a knock at our door. I went and opened the door and was shocked to see my biological Dad over there. I was like 'Just leave'. I tried to shut the door at his face but I wasn't that strong. He somehow managed to come inside and was shocked to see Mom there. My Mom was shocked and scared at the same time. She was like 'Jatin leave'. But he didn't he was like 'You told our daughter that I am bad and all and due to which she started hating me'. My Mom was like 'She's not our daughter, she is my daughter and my daughter never wanted to know who her Dad was till last week. So for God's sake stop all this drama and leave me and my daughter alone'. He was going to say something but I interupted 'Mr. Jatin you were never my Dad. Maybe in documents you are my Dad but in real life my Dad doesn't exist. Mom never told me anything about you. I was the one who called you a bad and a cheap person. I hate you because your daughter tried to snatch my love. I hate you because you never kept my Mom happy. I hate you because you never loved me, you always wanted a son. I hate you because you are someone who tortured my Mo...... I couldn't talk anymore and all of a sudden I burst into tears. My Mom hugged me and Mr. Jatin left. I don't want my past to repeat again. I can't see my Mom in pain anymore.

Later, at evening I received a call from Darsh.
Darshan: Congratulations love. We got the documents everything is ready we just need to talk to our parents and do what we should.
Ashi: That's really nice. But should we do this??
Darshan: Ashiii not again please. See you love me and you want to spend your life with me. So we should do this. Tomorrow at 5pm come to my home along with your Mom. I will have my Mom and Dad with me. Tomorrow we will reveal them everything about our plans.
Ashi: I hope this works.

550+ words. Will take some time to update the next chapter.
Q. Favourite genre??
Mine: Fiction.

I hope you guys liked it. If yes, do vote and leave your reviews in the comments section.

Keep reading, keep loving and Spreadlove 💙💙💙